+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today’s press conference update

Today’s press conference update

Andreas: “We have to assess Dani Pinillos to see if he will be OK for Saturday. Cauley Woodrow is making good progress.”

Andreas: “We allowed Plymouth too many chances on Tuesday. The reaction at times wasn’t good enough.”

Andreas: “It’s all about attitude and being quicker in thinking. We lacked the counter-pressing and gave the opponent too much room to play.”

Andreas: “I think Saturday is our biggest test so far. Peterborough are the highest ranking side we’ve met, so we must be prepared for a tough match.”

Andreas: “This is a chance to show everyone that we are one of the top teams in the division. The squad have lots to prove, I hope they show their best performances.”

Moncur: “It will be nice to go back there and it will be a tough match for us but we need to react from Tuesday night.”

Moncur: “I’m enjoying playing wide left, it allows me to come inside on my right foot and I’ve been creating chances but not taking them. I need to score more goals.”

Moncur: “I enjoy working under the management, they’re good people and I think we are all getting to grips with the system. We’ve had a decent start let’s not forget that.”

Moncur: “Every side has dips, results won’t always go our way. It’s how you react. That’s the message this weekend. We get a result in this one and we’ll be right up and amongst it

Moncur: “I love it up here. Me and my missus live up here now and we’re both happy. I’m more than happy to be here and want to get this club back up. If we stick together, this group can achieve our goals.”

Curley Woodrow is making good progress, another fotnit 😮

I get the feeling this is evolution and not revolution .

Bringing in two Germans with a plan clearly doesn't mean we suddenly become super fit , masters of the system and the results take care of themselves .

The loss of Bradshaw and the injuries have halted the progress , Woodrow is yet to get on the field and it's all a little patch up and make do at times .

Having calmed down from tuesday night , my blood was boiling and the emotion kicked in , my thoughts this morning are a little more controlled .

Stendel and Winkler are composed , thoughtful and still learning about the merits of the squad and this league .

We've only lost one game , narrowly at that , have a game in hand with 36 games still to be played .

It's all very much to play for with the usual twists and turns .

Frustrating at times because failing to win home games at this level is two points dropped but in the championship it's generally seen as a point gained , it hurts rather more in league one when we don't claim all 3 points .

We just need to keep within touching distance of the top two and hopefully make our move in the final third of the season .

Fascinating season in many respects with the better days hopefully still to come .

Winkler says club will be guided by doctors re Moore (ankle). Still some degree of confidence he might feature at weekend. Woodrow hopefully in fray next weekend

Pinillos will be assessed after returning to training tomorrow (Fri)

Wiss be reyt then
    hope he dunt drop young Ben for Dani , as much as i like DP
    Last edited by Romared; 11-10-2018 at 09:26 AM.

After the debut Ben Williams had, he should keep his place

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Winkler says club will be guided by doctors re Moore (ankle). Still some degree of confidence he might feature at weekend. Woodrow hopefully in fray next weekend

Pinillos will be assessed after returning to training tomorrow (Fri)
    ESR I know am gerrin owd but when you say "Woodrow hopefully in fray next weekend" did you mean on Setdi or the following Setdi.

Maybe a fotnit fo Woodrow.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    ESR I know am gerrin owd but when you say "Woodrow hopefully in fray next weekend" did you mean on Setdi or the following Setdi.
    Following Satdi Mr C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast