+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smiffy...

I love to see him control the ball. Hope he gets into double figures.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I love to see him control the ball. Hope he gets into double figures.
    When we were looking at goals scored before the season started this topic came up, my opinion hasn't changed cant see anyone getting double figures in this league

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    The players are out there, the Stoke captain for our game, Woods, was at Shrewsbury then Brentford bought him, why couldn't we have bought him from Shrewsbury?
    Prob cos we didn't want to spend over a million when we had a fantastic midfield with players like Allen and forster-caskey

I hate to disagree but the lad is like a f****n baby wildebeest - all legs .loads of effort but will never score 5 goals this year while hes got a hole in his arse.You can run all game and achieve nowt - which is basically what he does - good nuisance value but just not a footballer.However ,playing somebody alongside him is never going to happen whilst our erstwhile manager always errs on the side of caution playing one up front.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I hate to disagree but the lad is like a f****n baby wildebeest - all legs .loads of effort but will never score 5 goals this year while hes got a hole in his arse.You can run all game and achieve nowt - which is basically what he does - good nuisance value but just not a footballer.However ,playing somebody alongside him is never going to happen whilst our erstwhile manager always errs on the side of caution playing one up front.
    SIM to revell then. He will do for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Smith needs someone at his side, did the club do the right thing letting Ball go on loan to Bradford City.
    No, I don't think it was a wise move at all

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    When we were looking at goals scored before the season started this topic came up, my opinion hasn't changed cant see anyone getting double figures in this league
    We only need another 8 penalties then for Manning to prove you wrong dear sir.

Rare event spotted at NYS this season, penalties for the home team!

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    Many valid points bogs but saying he's not a footballer must be one of the silliest things I've seen on here, amongst many silly things I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Prob cos we didn't want to spend over a million when we had a fantastic midfield with players like Allen and forster-caskey
    I said from Shrewsbury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12