+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we have our Loaned players back now?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Maybe recall Gabby to the squad on a pay as you play contract.
    Are you on the wind up or on the piss?

Wind up

Bree could also slot in at CB as he did well there when called on, Chester needs to step up now as he did in his first season.

The goalkeeping situation worries me more than anything, there's enough quality in the midfield and attack to score plenty with the right man in charge.

I never understood our keeper situation. Surly it's safer and easier to get an old keeper like say Ruddy than gamble on young ones.
    Friedal was probably our last decent keeper and low and behold that was the last time we had a decent team.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    All I know is on fifa 18 you have to pay a fee/the contract of the loanees to get them back. Whether that's realistic or not.I don't know

By the way? Anyone fancy Benitez? His odds have shortened
    Yeah, fifa 2018 is what the football league will refer to establish whether you can recall your players.

And if we go to war then the ministry of defence will refer to call of duty to dictate tactics.

But, at least you lot of hounded out pac man as he didn't fancy munching on a cabbage, even though he himself resembled a cabbage patch doll.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)