+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racist Domestic abuser

Rewarding the bigotry that they say does not exist. Pathetic pandering to so called football clubs that do nothing but embarrass themselves. Football will not move forward in this country till the top league only consists of two arsecheeks and everyone else is in a fair, competitive set up.

Quite obviously the SFA establishment pandering again to Sevco to keep them onside by putting this alcoholic wifebeating headcase who played in Scotland for like two minutes during the huns financial doping era in the hall of fame. Shameful!

Truly astonishing. Just when you thought things couldn't get much worse this season the SFA stoop to a new low. This has to be a wind up surely??? Nah the SFA will probably get in cahoots with the SPFL and do it at halftime in the centre circle in our semi-final.

This is the photo the BBC should've used:

Name:  articl.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  30.6 KB

Way aye ! But he's a lovely fella all the same !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    This is the photo the BBC should've used:

Name:  articl.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  30.6 KB
    Aye - just change it to Scotland’s Hall of Shame now.

Beyond embarrassing - even for the SFA.

I assume the display will be this photo accompanied by some fried chicken and a fishing rod....

This country is on its arse if we are trying to glorify scum like this, aye ok he was a great player and entertainer but any kudos he had went right out the window as soon as all the wife beating stuff came to the attention of the nation.

He epitmozes the double standards we have.

I've always had the wrong idea about this hall of fame thing.
    First I ever heard of it was Denis Law for achieving 50 caps and being brilliant.

Every other time I've heard it mentioned was when a player achieved a certain number of caps.

I didn't ever realise it had been extended to foreigners who scored goals against us.

I hope Scotland lose every game they ever play again.

He was selected by an "expert panel" according to Sky Sports. Read into that what you will. With the Devlin & McKenna situations, Rangers players getting away with murder when there is clear tv evidence against them, the LC semi fiasco and now this, there's really not much to like about Scottish football right now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast