+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats mooro and dwight

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Yeah sod defense....The last few years were boring.....this is how the game should be played.....score more...regardless of conceding.....Here watch this game.....crap defending but a great team.....The players are wearing number 10 for a reason..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTAMsgAdsII
    Fantastic game . One of the best in the club's history , + the best Albion team i've eve seen in my life time , but they never won anything ,

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Fantastic game . One of the best in the club's history , + the best Albion team i've eve seen in my life time , but they never won anything ,
    Of course not....but they provided countless thousands of people with great memories....
    Not always about winning Johnny.....
    Have a good weekend sir...

Really pleased for Big Dave, he's doing a good job. If we want to stay in the prem though we HAVE TO ADDRESS THE DEFENCE or we will be hammered week in week out and then back to the championship. Come on Dave give us clean sheets and lots of goals, that's the challenge.

Really surprising that for a man who was a rock as a defender he can't get his team to defend properly. Maybe he should put his boots back on!

Clean sheets are for stats. men. Couldn't care less if we didn't keep one all season. Consolation goals mean nothing.
    More than obvious that we don't need to defend in this league. We are averaging two points per game that will get us promotion and if we do I am positive we will change next season. As proven at the tail end of last season.
    Top scorers in all four divisions and the best goal difference in the league. What more do you want?

What more do you want? Well Wicka, a pair of those rose tinted glasses you have would do for starters. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    What more do you want? Well Wicka, a pair of those rose tinted glasses you have would do for starters. LOL
    Haha
    Can't rose tint the facts mate.

I hope that you are right Wicka and all us super pessimists are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Clean sheets are for stats. men. Couldn't care less if we didn't keep one all season. Consolation goals mean nothing.
    More than obvious that we don't need to defend in this league. We are averaging two points per game that will get us promotion and if we do I am positive we will change next season. As proven at the tail end of last season.
    Top scorers in all four divisions and the best goal difference in the league. What more do you want?
    I understand what you are saying Whicka but can you change a defence structure in a pre season against the likes of Kidderminster? Then play Man City away and get away with it? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Well done DM and DW.

Which one of his sjoke goals won as they were both class.
    Must have been the first one, IMO - don’t know though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)