+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Spies

Russian Spies

It now seems beyond doubt that the Ruskies have been involved in several instances of high level spying/murder attempts against many Western countries.
    These include Salisbury and the Democrat Party in the US.
    Are they really so inept, or perhaps they are operating on an industrial scale and these instances of being found out are small compared to what they have got away with unnoticed?

And surely we are not naive enough to realise that our security services and the America CIA etc are not doing similar stuff? Perhaps we are just much better at it.

Anyway, it seems like the cold war is back with a bang - if it ever went away.

It’s a joke isn’t it yesterdays debacle.
    I mean us threatening Russia , if you think we - us the Uk are going to let you get away with that your wrong Ruskies if you do it again we’ll simply ask you not to do it again.
    I’m with you 59-60 I’m willing to bet we are all at it.

I find the whole pantomime hilarious, Putin is playing us like you would a kitten with a piece of string. He must be pissing himself at the outraged reaction and protests in the West. Just what he wants.

But the funniest thing of it all imo, is that while our media is laughing at the apparent incompetence of the Russians, it was an internet website that identified one of the Salisbury hitmen as a Colonel in the GRU, who had been decorated by Putin. How fecking incompetent are our Security Services when an online blogger has to do their job for them. They have photos of him, videos of him, god knows how many spooks working on this case, but some internet blogger has to point out to them that this guy is one of Putin's top men. FFS, he wasn't even in disguise.

Can't agree with you there Sinkov.
    VERY embarrassing for Putin.

I can only imagine the stick we would give ourselves if the British secret service had been found acting in such a pathetic way.

Begs the question though, what else are they up to and what have they got away with so far?

I would say 59/60, when two of Putin's agents stroll openly into an English city, murder someone, then stroll back out again, and it takes an internet blogger to tell our security services just who they're looking for, it's the UK that should be embarrassed.

I honestly don't think Putin does embarrassment, he's impregnable in Russia, he can do what he wants and he's laughing at us, do you think he bothers what May, Hunt or the Daily Express says about him, what our media or politicians say doesn't matter to him, he's like Trump, he really doesn't care.

Impervious.

Attachment 10827

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Impervious.

Attachment 10827
    Proper man BT, we have a whinnying half-wit taking him on. I don't think he's frit, as Maggie would have said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45791378

Second Salisbury suspect unmasked. Bellingcat again. Hope they are Putin proof.

God knows how many man hours by the police and M15 have been spent on this? Our Home Secretary needs to ask Bellingcat how he worked it all out from his kitchen table?

Bloody hell, further embarrassment for our government and security services, how much do we spend on them ? Maybe we should contract out, G4S style, running our security to Bellingcat, it would be cheaper and they seem to have more idea what they're doing than the Old Bill and MI5/MI6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)