+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

It is a long way to go, and pleased with where we are, didn't expect it, players to come back, not going to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    And he's back after going missing mid week

LOL, been having laptop issues with playing videos only get this quality picture Name:  Screenshot (7).jpg
Views: 231
Size:  6.3 KB

Annoyed by the refereeing today. It was a stone cold dive. Should have been handed a yellow for simulation. What's the point of having linesmen? Very poor decision. Not sure about Ayling's 2nd yellow but will give referee benefit of doubt. Master Luke did catch him lightly with a stray boot.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Annoyed by the refereeing today. It was a stone cold dive. Should have been handed a yellow for simulation. What's the point of having linesmen? Very poor decision. Not sure about Ayling's 2nd yellow but will give referee benefit of doubt. Master Luke did catch him lightly with a stray boot.
    Errr no, that w4nker (the ref), gets no "benefit of the doubt"! We were sat in the East stand, upper, and it was abvious the piwder puff Brentfford play, like all his team mates, was playing for a free kick and the dumb-ass REF swallowed it like he did all the other dives, including the "penalty". He is/was there to do a professional, impartial job, he failed miserably on both counts and cost us the leadership of the Championship, stop being so f00king nice about it.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    In full play first thought Pen,even they said that on tv,on the replay, no Pen,my point is the Ref"s should have VAR to assist and that pen aint given,yes the Ref was abysmal,but i dont blame him for giving the pen,if it was a pen for us,most would say it was a Pen that is way fans look at it.
    Errr, respectfully, boll0x

Theres a pic on Twitter (for those inclined) clearly shows the guy getting wings a good foot before BPF touched him.

The ref had a smardcard, but the Bentford bench had the pin no.

I could stomach most of that clowns decisions today but the fact Odubajo wasn't sent off whilst on a yellow but Ayling then was sent off is just nonsense, the ref had no control at any point of that game.

Brentford are a good side but I do think that game today was just a sign of how we are a little short in the better games without Pablo, Roofe and Bamford in reserve.

Good point though, can't help thinking some of these draws need to turn into wins.

The Referee today was abysmal..and that's me being nice. we were watching on tv and knew immediately it was a dive for the penalty and after numerous replays we were proved right. It seemed that every time one of our players tacked one of theirs...the ref blew for a foul.
    I reckon he must have been on bonus money for how many cards he dished out to the home team. He might as well have been wearing a Red shirt today cos he played a blinder for them. Aylings 2nd yellow was a load of crap...a foul yes a card NO. It was in my opinion a spiteful; act by the Ref to get back at the fans who were not adverse to telling him how bad he had been.
    How Brentford still had 11 on the park I do not know cos at the very least their no 2 should have walked.

These guys are supposed to be Professional. The Ref today was so bad he should not referee another game and he should not run the line either until he has had an intensive refresher course on the laws of football.

Rant Over. By the way did you know that the Football League's corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    The Referee today was abysmal..and that's me being nice. we were watching on tv and knew immediately it was a dive for the penalty and after numerous replays we were proved right. It seemed that every time one of our players tacked one of theirs...the ref blew for a foul.
    I reckon he must have been on bonus money for how many cards he dished out to the home team. He might as well have been wearing a Red shirt today cos he played a blinder for them. Aylings 2nd yellow was a load of crap...a foul yes a card NO. It was in my opinion a spiteful; act by the Ref to get back at the fans who were not adverse to telling him how bad he had been.
    How Brentford still had 11 on the park I do not know cos at the very least their no 2 should have walked.

These guys are supposed to be Professional. The Ref today was so bad he should not referee another game and he should not run the line either until he has had an intensive refresher course on the laws of football.

Rant Over. By the way did you know that the Football League's corrupt.
    And again, agree 1000%

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)