+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

NB. 12.30PM KO.

Leeds left-back Barry Douglas will miss the visit of Brentford after injuring his hamstring at Hull on Tuesday.

Head coach Marcelo Bielsa has no other new injuries, but Kemar Roofe, Pablo Hernandez, Patrick Bamford and Gaetano Berardi are still unavailable.

Brentford welcome back forwards Said Benrahma and Ollie Watkins.

Benrahma missed Tuesday's draw against Birmingham through suspension while Watkins had a toe injury, but Rico Henry remains a long-term absentee.

Match facts:

Leeds have won their last two home league games against Brentford in the previous two seasons, winning both 1-0.

Brentford have not lost consecutive league matches against Leeds since December 1950.

Leeds (22 points) have made their best start to a league season since 2009-10 in the third tier, when they won 27 points from the first 11 games, eventually sealing promotion.

Brentford are winless in seven away league games (D4 L3), since a 1-0 win at Nottingham Forest in April.

Seven of Leeds' last eight league goals have been scored in the second half of games. Only West Brom (19) have scored more after the interval than Leeds (13) in the Championship this season.

Brentford have scored more goals in the opening 45 minutes of games this season than any other Championship side (10).

1 - 2 us.

MOT.

........... before I start asking for a free lift to Hounslow for six of us ...........

MOT

Points re thread:

1. Badges are poor. Small. Usual image hosting site wasn't available.
    2. Not sure why I placed Brentford as home team in thread title.

Age.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Points re thread:

Age.
    Simply not good enough mate...

banters poor too.

Points re thread:

Age.
    Tut tut. I can't carry you much longer here mate

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Tut tut. I can't carry you much longer here mate
    Be my guest numbnuts. Not looking a medal, but there's a wee bit of fanning about (and time) to deliver the thread......

(envelopes with cash to Belfast City Hall marked for my attention please)

Be my guest numbnuts. Not looking a medal, but there's a wee bit of fanning about (and time) to deliver the thread......

(envelopes with cash to Belfast City Hall marked for my attention please)
    Andy you do a sterling job much appreciated.

any body got any links for the game today. in the hospital so can't make it to the pub for it 😭😡

Quote Originally Posted by galwaywhite View Post
    any body got any links for the game today. in the hospital so can't make it to the pub for it ����
    So you're not in BUPA then?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)