+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Uh ho - AH in a hurry again :(

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Maybe she will plead he is going to build a new 10 lane motorway connecting Meadow Lane to the Airport with restrictions of 200mph by Jan 1st 2019. Staring down the barrel of a nice ban I would think. 77 in a 40 even with temporary restrictions.
    Why not substitute 'hope' for 'think'?

I bet you're lapping this up!

Maybe she will plead he is going to build a new 10 lane motorway connecting Meadow Lane to the Airport with restrictions of 200mph by Jan 1st 2019. Staring down the barrel of a nice ban I would think. 77 in a 40 even with temporary restrictions.
    Don't be ridiculous,........We all know that he is going to complete the monorail project!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No. Just bitter and tedious with it.
    TRAIN SPOTTER....Keep moderating it must be totally enthralling...

AH blames everything/body when he is caught speeding.Needs to remember its him who is behind the wheel & in control.Don't blame others for your own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    AH blames everything/body when he is caught speeding.Needs to remember its him who is behind the wheel & in control.Don't blame others for your own actions.
    Do we all know that it was him driving ? Could be that just the vehicle caught on camera ?

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Do we all know that it was him driving ? Could be that just the vehicle caught on camera ?
    He wouldn't be moaning on his twitter if it wasn't him.

TRAIN SPOTTER....Keep moderating it must be totally enthralling...
    Train spotter? Have you been drinking? Sad indeed. I could use stronger terminology about you my bitter and twisted friend, as there is no moderator currently, but I am not going to stoop to your level on here. Happy to meet you though if you'd like? Perhaps you could show me your exciting collection of press cuttings about Alan Hardy and your voodoo dolls of him?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 06-10-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Can't see any reference to his interview on Radio Notts yesterday. He said he expects to be passing the club on to somebody else in 5 years, had two offers in the summer that were more than he paid for it but they had little else to invest. Needs somebody with £20-30 million. Still not heard anything from the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Can't see any reference to his interview on Radio Notts yesterday. He said he expects to be passing the club on to somebody else in 5 years, had two offers in the summer that were more than he paid for it but they had little else to invest. Needs somebody with £20-30 million. Still not heard anything from the Americans.

Cheers UTM, I'd completely missed that he'd done an interview.

The fact, anyone can defend him or make light of what is crazy driving is beyond me. Perhaps you would think differently if your child was on that road? Chairman of otherwise, the man is a complete and utter idiot and a menace on the road and as such should be banned!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast