+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Uh ho - AH in a hurry again :(

Oh and before anyone on here criticises me for a negative post, I had a relative who died at the hands of a speeding driver, so no. I won't pull my punches or try to defend what is utter disrespect for other road users.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Oh and before anyone on here criticises me for a negative post, I had a relative who died at the hands of a speeding driver, so no. I won't pull my punches or try to defend what is utter disrespect for other road users.
    Totally agree with you. I for one am not most certainly not defending the alleged speeding offence. My beef is with our negative friend and his anti-Notts, anti-Hardy's-ownership agenda.

The fact, anyone can defend him or make light of what is crazy driving is beyond me. Perhaps you would think differently if your child was on that road? Chairman of otherwise, the man is a complete and utter idiot and a menace on the road and as such should be banned!
    Who in their right mind would defend the alleged driving at 77 in a 40 limit? Indefensible IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Why not substitute 'hope' for 'think'?

I bet you're lapping this up!
    Spot on!

Thanks for support Swale and agreed, some people try to completely change the content of a post to try and support their own twisted agenda

Thanks for support Swale and agreed, some people try to completely change the content of a post to try and support their own twisted agenda
    Indeed. He's like an annoying mosquito you don't realise is in your room until you've got into bed and turned the light off. I'm sure it'll go away one day, or get swatted.

Quote Originally Posted by warnocks legends View Post
    the fact, anyone can defend him or make light of what is crazy driving is beyond me. Perhaps you would think differently if your child was on that road? Chairman of otherwise, the man is a complete and utter idiot and a menace on the road and as such should be banned!
    well said indeed

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Train spotter? Have you been drinking? Sad indeed. I could use stronger terminology about you my bitter and twisted friend, as there is no moderator currently, but I am not going to stoop to your level on here. Happy to meet you though if you'd like? Perhaps you could show me your exciting collection of press cuttings about Alan Hardy and your voodoo dolls of him?
    Happy to meet you too, send me your email ..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    What you've got to remember is, what the **** has it got to do with anyone else on here?
    Somehow I don’t think you would say that if you had a call or a knock at the door and we’re told one of your loved ones had been seriously injured or even killed and it later transpired that one of the drivers involved in the accident had been travelling nearly double the speed limit.

It’s indefensible to be caught travelling at nearly double the speed limit, especially when it’s 40mph.

I’m not bothered that it’s the chairman of Notts County that is alleged to have committed this offence. Taking that aside it’s dangerous and irresponsible.

We seem to have caught a cold in society whereby those of privilege seem to think they are above the law in these kind of speeding cases. The Beckham case last week was another example. Morally wrong and yet he gets away with it. What kind of message does it send out?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Happy to meet you too, send me your email ..
    Yeah right.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast