+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Uh ho - AH in a hurry again :(

Going on social media moaning about getting done for doing 77 in a 40 isn’t a good look. Saying that you’ve driven millions of miles without an accident must mean you’re a good driver isn’t either.

Stick to Notts Al.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yeah right.
    I thought so, another mouthpiece with no balls..

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Going on social media moaning about getting done for doing 77 in a 40 isn’t a good look. Saying that you’ve driven millions of miles without an accident must mean you’re a good driver isn’t either.

Stick to Notts Al.
    You can't defend the undefendable, the man is a complete buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

Stick to Notts Al.
    Yeah I agree, he sounds like a right tw@t saying that tbh and I like the work he's done at Notts. Trying to justify at driving double the speed limit when someone could be killed is really bad PR and makes him sound abit of a sausage. As Blackadders telegram states to Charlie Chaplin "please, please, please stop"

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yeah I agree, he sounds like a right tw@t saying that tbh and I like the work he's done at Notts. Trying to justify at driving double the speed limit when someone could be killed is really bad PR and makes him sound abit of a sausage. As Blackadders telegram states to Charlie Chaplin "please, please, please stop"
    Yes I think from a PR perspective as chairman of Notts he would have been better to have said nothing rather than bemoaned this on Twitter, but hey he’s only human it’s his private account as I understand and not an official Notts method of communication??
    Plus he still has got a lot to learn about being in the public eye.

The thing is when you are in the public eye you do have more of a focus on you and what you say and your behaviour.

As the chairman of Notts County and what he has done for the club to date, this has no bearing and does not change any of that for me. It’s a completely separate issue and is personal one for AH to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I thought so, another mouthpiece with no balls..
    No, no you misunderstand me entirely soft lad! What I meant was that I can assure you I will not be giving my email address to anyone of your dubious stability or character. As for your personal insult, well, hopefully a moderator can deal with that when we get one. You appear to need a hobby so how about you offer your services?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Yes I think from a PR perspective as chairman of Notts he would have been better to have said nothing rather than bemoaned this on Twitter, but hey he’s only human it’s his private account as I understand and not an official Notts method of communication??
    Plus he still has got a lot to learn about being in the public eye.

The thing is when you are in the public eye you do have more of a focus on you and what you say and your behaviour.

As the chairman of Notts County and what he has done for the club to date, this has no bearing and does not change any of that for me. It’s a completely separate issue and is personal one for AH to deal with.

It doesn't change any of that for me either, I said I like what he's done at the club. You can't say though it's his personal account etc then say if you're in the public eye you need to be more careful as they don't go together. He is chairman of Notts County and trying to justify speeding when people in his fan base have lost family members to speeding drivers is pretty crass whatever form of social media it is on.

I always have stuck up for AH but just think he's best keeping quiet on certain issues that's all.

No, no you misunderstand me entirely soft lad! What I meant was that I can assure you I will not be giving my email address to anyone of your dubious stability or character. As for your personal insult, well, hopefully a moderator can deal with that when we get one. You appear to need a hobby so how about you offer your services?
    I'm stable and you wanted to meet, so lets do it, the balls in your court.

You also know nothing about my personality which again is a moronic statement, but only to be expected. As for hobbies I might take up train spotting let me know when you are going again I will come with you!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It doesn't change any of that for me either, I said I like what he's done at the club. You can't say though it's his personal account etc then say if you're in the public eye you need to be more careful as they don't go together. He is chairman of Notts County and trying to justify speeding when people in his fan base have lost family members to speeding drivers is pretty crass whatever form of social media it is on.

I always have stuck up for AH but just think he's best keeping quiet on certain issues that's all.
    FOOTBALL IS ONE OF THEM! Leave it to the manager.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast