+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team for tomorrow

Team for tomorrow

Dummet & Fernandez hopefully back

I’d like to see Pérez benched and Richie played in his role

Murphy and Kenedy on the wings.

Not a bad shout, Terry. Murphy was our best player in the loss there last season.

Perez can just fuck off, basically.

Clark is willing but poor so it'll be good to have Fernandez back. Hopefully Kenedy can rediscover last season's best form.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Not a bad shout, Terry. Murphy was our best player in the loss there last season.

Perez can just fuck off, basically.

Clark is willing but poor so it'll be good to have Fernandez back. Hopefully Kenedy can rediscover last season's best form.
    Let’s hope so mate as Perez and Joselu up front are no threat to any team

Nope. They're the worst pairing in the league and probably would figure in the list of worst Chimpo front lines too.

Maybe Muto or Rondon will come good but i suspect, if we don't buy a proper striker (and a decent back-up) in January then I think we're down.

Perez has to be dropped he is terrible start Muto as well paid all that cash just to have him sit on the bench, another Murphy. Clark needs to be dropped Schar or Fernandez in straight away.

Hopefully Dummett will be back as we look so much more balanced with him in the side.

Fernandez is just better than Clark for us i think.

I'd also start Muto, isn't Rondon still injured though?

Like hte idea of Ritchie in Perez's role.

Dubravka
    Yedlin
    Lascelles
    Fernandez
    Dummett
    Shelvey
    Diame
    Murphy
    Kenedy
    Ritchie (no10 position)
    Muto

To be honest it does not matter what we field, this team is incapable of winning, even against a disarrayed Man U. I feel totally despondent.

Hopefully House of fraser will be fit to play tomorrow.

Perez is poor, but i have seen nothing at all in Muto to suggest he is any better.

Muto looks no better than Adam Armstrong, he was bought simply to sell sports direct merchandise in Japan, end of.

Rafa wont pick him because there is no comminication with him. He has no grasp of the english language at all. That concern has already seen the back of Mbemba.

Last seasons run in has made this season so much harder.

The 10th place finish meant investment was not seen as a necessity (at board room level) while Perez and Diame putting in a few good shifts means we are stuck with their sorry performamces week in week out.

We are solid at the back and our wingers show the odd flash, but central midfield and up front, we would struggle to control games in the 3rd division that our friends are currently not winning enough games in.

I do not envy Rafa, i would not want to pick a team from that squad to attempt to drag us up this league.

It isnt happening.
    Last edited by waalsendmick; 06-10-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)