Thread: Dee v killie

Dee v killie

Win, draw or normal service resumed.

Hard fought draw for me, possibly coming from behind for 1st time.

1-1

If we only focus on Stewart we'll get beat they are a threat from all over the park ,said before but really impressed with Killie over the last 12 months a draw now especially with our home record would be a great result.

this game should tell us all we need to know re direction we are going
    hide on the park today and you will stand out
    i predict and expect a sleeves rolled up and no quarter given or asked type of game
    we really need to win games like this

DDYB

We could do with a home win , haven't Seen many of them this year, wil be happy with a score draw.
    Got money on Nabi to score the first goal, hes due a goal, just hope he is on from the start !

Think Nani might be benched after last week, Miller is back,

Dee -1 @ 15/2

Took the lead and looked good ,Killie get a fortunate equaliser and take it to half time .
    At that point I was never confident we would take anything from the game we can moan about the penalty but had a let off when Brophy's shirt was pulled in the box earlier.
    Schooled again by a manager who is punching way below his level ,so narrow through the middle and thought Spence going off that was that....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Took the lead and looked good ,Killie get a fortunate equaliser and take it to half time .
    At that point I was never confident we would take anything from the game we can moan about the penalty but had a let off when Brophy's shirt was pulled in the box earlier.
    Schooled again by a manager who is punching way below his level ,so narrow through the middle and thought Spence going off that was that....
    If the cheat didnít dive, no penalty, no goal, 1 point for us.