+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashley trying to build bridges

Ashley trying to build bridges

Too little too late, heard it all before, once bitten twice shy etc etc. All say exactly the same thing in this situation. We are the ‘woman scorned’ and he’s trying everything to make it all right again. ‘I’m really sorry pet it’s you I care about, honest, it’ll not happen again’ but we’re saying no more of your slaver, it’s boring, one time too many, and as the song goes...

Time to go, time to go, time to goooooooh FECK OFF!!!

Aye, way to little to late.

Who is he trying to kid.

He doesn't mean a single word of it.

The tide is turning in our favour. I think all the negative publicity is starting to get to him.

This smacks of a Bishop pr exercise to try to get folk to look on him more favourably.

He´s starting to crack and giving concessions to try and difuse the fans´anger. Do not be fooled.

"Every penny the club generates" ((after I´ve syphoned off 40 million - that´s a number made up by me - to repay my loan)) - just f*ck off.

The fact remains that we are in a much healthier financial position in terms of the ability to break even than many PL clubs but we spent f*** all strengthening the squad. Stupid, stupid owner who has ensured a sh*t season for all of us and a big risk of relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    ensured a sh*t season for all of us and a big risk of relegation.
    Well that's another thing. Not one of my mates is getting any enjoyment at all out of going at the moment. None of us are and with the piss-poor squad we've got that's not going to change either. Another wasted season.

Aye the clubs spewing out an avalanche of information (or dare I sat misinformation) at the minute.

Suddenly SD do pay for advertising now (probably only initialiased during the past 48 hours) cos it's dodgy as fu ck.

Keith Bishop has fu ck all to do with fu ck all. (why is he here then)

Mike Ashley loves the manager and all his players..

Oh and the biggest porkie is that "Yes the club is still up for sale and we are desperate to hold on to Rafa"

All these lies are available on todays Ronnie website....

I tell ya...he's beginning to crack!!

i think it's more to do with he sees relegation and wants to avoid the big spend to get back up .
    This is an attempt to offer some cash in January to keep the sky bucks rolling in .

Better to spend £20-£30m in Jan than having to spend £100m to get out the chimpo.

It's just a calculated move to get Benitez and the players on side .

The bloke is still a fat ar$ewipe he's just seeing his no spend gamble is failing .

Pure Cuuunt
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 06-10-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Building Bridges

Aye just like the movie Bridge over the river Kwai

Staring Ashley as the vindictive torturer Colonel Saito and Rafa as Alec Guinness trying to rally the groups to build a bridge and keep moral up

As far as I’m concerned Fatty has burnt all his bridges

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Aye the clubs spewing out an avalanche of information (or dare I sat misinformation) at the minute.

Suddenly SD do pay for advertising now (probably only initialiased during the past 48 hours) cos it's dodgy as fu ck.

Keith Bishop has fu ck all to do with fu ck all. (why is he here then)

Mike Ashley loves the manager and all his players..

Oh and the biggest porkie is that "Yes the club is still up for sale and we are desperate to hold on to Rafa"

All these lies are available on todays Ronnie website....
    it's only taken him 3 years since he announced they were going to start paying for the advertising...... as you say ... PR spin and all that crap and we are expected to fawn all over him in gratitude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)