+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OGC Nice--Another weekend passes without a victory

OGC Nice--Another weekend passes without a victory

Once proud OGC Nice are becoming increasingly worried about their league position following yet another game without a win after drawing 1-1 with Toulouse. The inevitable decline follows the sale of their best players under new owner Chien Lee. Lee's other team, Barnsley FC, were relegated within six months of him becoming owner.

[QUOTE=SBRed48;39031930]Once proud OGC Nice are becoming increasingly worried about their league position following yet another game without a win after drawing 1-1 with Toulouse. The inevitable decline follows the sale of their best players under new owner Chien Lee. Lee's other team, Barnsley FC, were relegated within six months of him becoming owner after the previous owner had sold all our best players

5 points off second to top 5 points off second to bottom

Didn’t play bad tbh, saw a bit of the game and they were dominating and winning. Tight league that one

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

Didn’t play bad tbh, saw a bit of the game and they were dominating and winning. Tight league that one
    Never let the true picture get in the way of a good OGC Nice story courtesy of SB .

Tha flogging a dead oss SB...... Another weekend when I can’t sleep without worrying about OMG Nice, and their plight., ....It’s getting to the point where I’m seriously thinking about supporting them any more ..... it’s just the same every week, lose, Draw....., Doom amd gloom...... Can I get my money back for my scarf, Replica Kit, and most of all these Damn biscuits with the sprinkling of sugar on top!,,,,,,! !!
    No bug8er on here can do owt about it, even if he sells every asset we have......

When we go down into Ligue deaux, you can say “I told you so”

And we will say “Yes....every Friday”

James James, there's been a breach in security,someones brokken into thi biscuit barrel
    Not to worry tho I know where there's a padlock going spare

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Tha flogging a dead oss SB...... Another weekend when I can’t sleep without worrying about OMG Nice, and their plight., ....It’s getting to the point where I’m seriously thinking about supporting them any more ..... it’s just the same every week, lose, Draw....., Doom amd gloom...... Can I get my money back for my scarf, Replica Kit, and most of all these Damn biscuits with the sprinkling of sugar on top!,,,,,,! !!
    No bug8er on here can do owt about it, even if he sells every asset we have......

When we go down into Ligue deaux, you can say “I told you so”

And we will say “Yes....every Friday”

They all laughed at Christopher Colombus when he said the world was round.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    ---evvin played a game more than the few clubs below them, and with the second worst negative goal difference in the whole league.

International break next weekend so some respite for the long suffering Nice fans.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-10-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Just watching Fulham-v-Arsenal on tele.

Two of Chien's sales from OGC Nice this summer are laikin fo Fulham--Jean Michael Seri and Maximele Le Marchand.

Chien raked in a combined £30.6 million for the two, thereby ensuring he dunt evvto purriz hands in his deep pockets and weakening the OGC Nice squad at the same time.

OGC Nice have now slumped to just one point ahead of the 16th placed team and with an inferior goal difference.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-10-2018 at 11:35 AM.