+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Frack me

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    He writes, on a millers football message board, in a thread about climate change, arguing with a Barnsley fan, while on holiday...
    It's a bright person thing. Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It's a bright person thing. Don't worry about it.
    it's a sad person thing, i feel sorry for you to be honest, you must lead a very shallow life...

I'm really sorry, MMM, I only have time to deal with one fool at a time and Exile got here before you.

Damn, you rumbled me. The truth is now out there for all to see.

Are you sure that you don't know? There was a bit of a pause whilst you asked for clarification upon whether I was referring to football forums...

Any examples of me being abusive to animal? It's a bit unrealistic of you to expect people to trawl through thread after thread. And to be honest I'm kind of curious myself.
    You're the one who told us how easy it is
    Just put it into the search box

I'm really sorry, MMM, I only have time to deal with one fool at a time and Exile got here before you.
    Don't apologise kerr, it really doesn't suit your personality....it's pretty obvious to me, and i suspect increasingly to many others, that the further you get cornered during debates the more personal you get....

Calls us fools & this coming from someone who models himself on a fictitious conceited character from a third rate piece of make belief

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You're the one who told us how easy it is
    Just put it into the search box
    So that's a no then? You encourage people to look for examples of me being abusive to animal, but get all evasive when asked for an example...

I have to admit to disappointment.

So that's a no then? You encourage people to look for examples of me being abusive to animal, but get all evasive when asked for an example...

I have to admit to disappointment.
    I told you to look back on the Barnsley board never ever suggested that I would but there you go again
    Don't think you realise you're doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I told you to look back on the Barnsley board never ever suggested that I would but there you go again
    Don't think you realise you're doing it
    I know full well what you said. I'm trying to help you. If there are examples of me being abusive to animal surely it's in your interests to give them in order to demonstrate what a beast I am? Come on. Most people have stopped reading this thread. Surely you want to stimulate a bit of interest? It's all terribly disappointing, just like when 'good man' Kempo ran his 'Kerravon revealed' thread

X
    ....enjoyed that one

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast