Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
Mr Kerr: Ok smart arse indulge us, what is your effort towards preventing environmental catastrophe.

.You criticise others but you don't say what you are doing yourself....I suspect not a lot but I'm willing to be proved wrong...It was interesting that you jumped on my air miles comment which immediately made me think that you use more than your fair share of air miles. I mentioned my 2 cars quite openly and honestly but you didn't mention yours just taking a swipe at my hypocrasy so I assume you dont drive one or in the case of air miles don't fly anywhere. I presume then you get the ferry then drive to the Swiss Alps for your regular skiing holidays.

If I'm wrong then good on you but with the stuff you put on here arguing in the defence of materialism I would doubt it.
This is an interesting post. I appear to have upset and annoyed you by doing little more than quoting from your own contributions to the thread. I have never called you a hypocrite or criticised you save, perhaps, for my comments about your apparent desire to eat insects.

Why should I detail what I do? I haven't claimed any form of virtue or moral superiority over others in the way that you have. It could have been nothing other than hubris that drove you to assert that you suspected that your 'carbon footprint' was smaller than mine - we don't know each other.

Does the Roly household still have a Sunday roast? What was it today? I'm guessing pork.