+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Frack me

Just can't help it can you Kerr?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Exile likes anyone who doesn't like me (I know it's hard to believe, but there is the odd one or two such people about). I think I upset him at some point in the past.

Roly finds himself in esteemed company. Exile popped up last year to call Kempo a 'good man' after the good doctor had become upset with me for one thing or another.
    Don't dislike anyone on here not even you Kerr. Some I like better than others of course. Even I feel sorry for you for the stick you are getting on here at the moment but you can stop bringing it on yourself by showing a bit more compassion for people worse off than yourself.Put yourself in their shoes. Its all about having your heart in the right place.

No one is asking or expecting you to join Momentum, vote Labour etc but maybe you should consider why people feel they have a need to. Some people's lives are pretty crap through no fault of their own.

A bit of friendly advice there from Uncle Roly take it or leave it.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-10-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Well i'll give this to you, Roly, you landed the first punch of the night by feeling sorry for me.

That was a low blow. I can deal with the brains trust without that sort of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    He writes, on a millers football message board, in a thread about climate change, arguing with a Barnsley fan, while on holiday...
    Lol

Well I tried...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-10-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Well i'll give this to you, Roly, you landed the first punch of the night by feeling sorry for me.

That was a low blow. I can deal with the brains trust without that sort of nonsense.
    Well that should teach you Roly

Kerr & compassion, empathy, sympathy call it what you will, are strangers

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    X

....enjoyed that one
    All the little things pleasing small minds then gm!!

Yep, its all a bit sad Exile.

I honestly think he's not wired right Roly

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well I tried...
    I didn't need your help, Roly. Sure, I could make compassionate noises whilst doing exactly nowt, just like you when you talk about the environment. Or maybe I could actually make a difference every now and then.

P.s. you could check out Exile's posts about Muslim people, but be warned, it will involve you using selective blindness, just like it does with animal.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 14-10-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast