+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: O/T Frack me

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There haven't been many Labour administrations, so the number will be significantly fewer. I think quite a few Labour councils have celebrated Nelson Mandela in one way or another though
    Don't try to shift the argument Kerr it's about statues not one way or anothers
    The number of statues erected by Tory Empire loving administrations even allowing for the inbalance in office will I would wager be disproportionatly higher than that of Labour It's what the Tories do You can do the stats Kerr

I also think it is to Labours eternal shame that no statue of Bevan exists to my knowledge in the capitol as it should

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    PMSL Exile!

I'll have you know Mr Pukka was/ is a big Millers fan and the humble Pukka pie started its life in Rotherham dished up at millmoor and is now a world wide brand!

Ya can stuff ya Barnsley chops and Barnsley Bitter! (And Lineker can stick his Walkers crisps as well!)

(Well not the Barnsley bitter. Glad it made a comeback!)

"I'll have you know Mr Pukka was/ is a big Millers fan and the humble Pukka pie started its life in Rotherham dished up at millmoor and is now a world wide brand! "

So ther's only one pie then
    & I'll have you know that Barnsley Chops are derived from the cheeks of the pure bred Barnsley sheep

I know you will be shocked about this Exile but I don't think I have ever had Barnsley chop but maybe this is not the time to start eating it eh?

I know you will be shocked about this Exile but I don't think I have ever had Barnsley chop but maybe this is not the time to start eating it eh?
    If you've had a lamb chop, roly, you are halfway there.

I know they are big buggers!

I know you may be shocked also but neither have I
    Not keen on Lamb or anything that comes out of a sheeps mouth much rather have a boiled egg

Stick two lamb chops together, bone-side, and that's a Barnsley chop.

Do a nice one at the bistro in Wentworth but charge extra for it.

PMSL Exile!

I'll have you know Mr Pukka was/ is a big Millers fan and the humble Pukka pie started its life in Rotherham dished up at millmoor and is now a world wide brand!
    )
    Actually Rolly Im pretty sure thats not true. Pukka Pie is from Leicestershire. They operate through a series of franchise or distributors. Eric Twigg is the distributor for this region. The son is a keen Miller.

PMSL Exile!

Ya can stuff ya Barnsley chops and Barnsley Bitter! (And Lineker can stick his Walkers crisps as well!)

(Well not the Barnsley bitter. Glad it made a comeback!)

PMSL Exile!
    Only just spotted this Roly so that's two of us in need of Tena

I bowto your greater knowledge wanchai but millmoor was the first sporting venue to have it.

Millmoor, then the home ground of Rotherham United F.C., was the first sporting venue where Pukka Pies were sold. Rotherham United's supporters hold the record for the most pies consumed at a football match, with a consumption 40% above the Football League average.[5]

That was lifted from wiki but i believe it is true and the insinuation that we are fat bar stewards up here!

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast