+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Frack me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yep well put Zouch. Agree with that. I would also argue we need to assist developing countries with cleaner technology. I alluded to the carbon footprint argument myself earlier and do like your idea of buying in services rather than ownership. This would have to be a fair system though.

If 12 years IS the magic number we really need to start getting some of these things into place now. It won't be popular with voters like you say though but politicians need to be bluntly honest about what needs to be done.

I would also argue that we need to ensure that our kids keep being educated about environmental problems, learn ways to solve them and be involved in monitoring the environment so that it is real to them. It will be their baby and they need to know this and the urgency in which things need to be sorted.

It needs to be the new zeitgeist in the world where we step up our efforts to protect the environment without even thinking about it.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-10-2018 at 11:33 AM.