+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Frack me

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Roly fan club?
    Like what he said
    if that is simple enough for you to understand

Just in case any of you were wondering what stalking looks like, you are getting just a ****y glimpse.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Well I like you very much, Exile.

I'm sorry for being vague, but I really can't recall how I initially upset you. And let's be honest, you probably can't either given the number of feuds you tend to start.

As for Kempo, I used to really enjoy his posts, but upset him initially by correcting him on the terms of the Abortion Act of all things. Thereafter, he just wanted to pick fights with me. I can't recall what in particular had upset him when you weighed in to tell him that he was a 'good man'. I'd look it up, but I have a life.
    Well I like you very much, Exile.

I'm sorry for being vague, but I really can't recall how I initially upset you. And let's be honest, you probably can't either given the number of feuds you tend to start.

Can anyone on here believe this psycho
    He's the one being vague but it's my fault
    As I said Kerr it's what you do
    If as you say you have a life why not live it then
    Yours in hope
    Billy Clanton
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-10-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Just in case any of you were wondering what stalking looks like, you are getting just a ****y glimpse.
    For further proof just look back on the Barnsley board & his abuse of Animal for the ultimate in stalking as Kerr so childishly puts it

I can't recall ever being abusive to animal, but he did make me quite cross when he threatened me, so it's possible. Do you have an example in mind?

Just a long shot here, but have you ever had a Restraining Order or non-Molestation Order taken out against you? You seem to have a very obsessive personality. I see them in my work sometimes.

I can't recall ever being abusive to animal, but he did make me quite cross when he threatened me, so it's possible. Do you have an example in mind?

Just a long shot here, but have you ever had a Restraining Order or non-Molestation Order taken out against you? You seem to have a very obsessive personality. I see them in my work sometimes.
    What from a Football forum?
    Yep you prison officers must see a lot in your line of work
    Get real
    Just exactly how did he threaten you
    Does he know you, does he know where you live, does he have any means of finding out?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-10-2018 at 05:19 PM.

No. In life. You know the kind of thing - a girlfriend leaves you so you sit in their garden at night or follow their new boyfriend, a neighbour parks in 'your' space so you start putting dog **** through their letter box etc. I've seen it all on A Wing.

No. In life. You know the kind of thing - a girlfriend leaves you so you sit in their garden at night or follow their new boyfriend, a neighbour parks in 'your' space so you start putting dog **** through their letter box etc. I've seen it all on A Wing.
    At last ....the truth
    Now we all know
    & no I don't know the kind of thing
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-10-2018 at 05:30 PM.

I'd look it up, but I have a life.

He writes, on a millers football message board, in a thread about climate change, arguing with a Barnsley fan, while on holiday...

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    At last ....the truth
    Now we all know
    & no I don't know the kind of thing
    Damn, you rumbled me. The truth is now out there for all to see.

Are you sure that you don't know? There was a bit of a pause whilst you asked for clarification upon whether I was referring to football forums...

Any examples of me being abusive to animal? It's a bit unrealistic of you to expect people to trawl through thread after thread. And to be honest I'm kind of curious myself.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 14-10-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast