+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Frack me

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I didn't need your help, Roly. Sure, I could make compassionate noises whilst doing nowt, just like you when you talk about the environment. Or maybe I could actually make a difference every now and then.
    You don't make compassionate noises & still do nowt but I do think you are feuding [with anyone who has a different view to yours]
    It's your raison d'etre
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-10-2018 at 07:35 PM.

I didn't need your help, Roly. Sure, I could make compassionate noises whilst doing exactly nowt, just like you when you talk about the environment. Or maybe I could actually make a difference every now and then.

P.s. you could check out Exile's posts about Muslim people, but be warned, it will involve you using selective blindness, just like it does with animal.
    My My we are getting desperate aren't we?

I'm in pieces, Exile. Brought to the brink by your forensic skills.

What are your views on Islam? Say what you want - raging will go all earnest and congratulate you on your honesty.

Any examples of me being abusive to animal?

How do you know I do exactly nowt? I wondered who that guy was at the end of our road in dark glasses and with a pair of binoculars.

Come on stop being silly, put your lap top away, have an early night and start again tomorrow.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-10-2018 at 08:03 PM.

As I explained earlier, I only have my phone. I'm enjoying it and, yes, that may seem a bit mean, but experiences within my work tells me that the only way to deal with stalking is to look it in the eye and take it on.

Come on Kerr. If your on hol, turn your lap top off, go and have a pint and curse certain posters on MMad if you want but chill out a bit.

I wouldn't curse anyone. It's just words. And I still don't have a laptop.

I'm in pieces, Exile. Brought to the brink by your forensic skills.

What are your views on Islam? Say what you want - raging will go all earnest and congratulate you on your honesty.

Any examples of me being abusive to animal?
    Any examples of my posts about Muslims

As I explained earlier, I only have my phone. I'm enjoying it and, yes, that may seem a bit mean, but experiences within my work tells me that the only way to deal with stalking is to look it in the eye and take it on.
    He is not wired right
    Rattle the bars with your night stick Kerr
    In the mean time get real
    & why do you feel the need to bring Raging into it, some might even accuse you of stalking [whatever that means]
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-10-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Any examples of my posts about Muslims
    tick tock.......

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast