+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why have villa not contested tbe red card?

Why have villa not contested tbe red card?

Ive watched this now a zillion times and Chester clearlu kicks the ball away to the right, the ONE player was on the wrong side of the keeper to the left and would never have got the ball, at no point did chester make a foul. Not inly that i thiught we had this diuble jeopardy rule which states you can o ly be committed for the same offence. So conceeding the penalty shiuld have been the punishment, to give him a straight Red as well is double punishment, should the ref have consulted with the 4th official ? Ridficulous, had villa asked the question Chester would be available today.
    Ps theres a greast close up clip of the incident on YT
    I dont know whst weve done as a club but i feel we are drowing and being sucked down the plug hole. My son has not seen anything positive in the entire 10 yesrs he has been supporting the club, you have to admire the loyalty of all the villa youth. I hope the tide turns for all of them.

Sorry for the spelling aaarrrggghhhh

Basically after taking advice they where told it wasn’t a cert the card would be rescinded and it may lead to a longer ban.

This article in Birmingham Mail explains it more fully.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...ppeal-15242151

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)