+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham v The Millers

Another corner - more pressure
    Comes to nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Let's not get too despondent, I look forward to hearing from the people who went to the game, on sky sports he said we got the goal we deserved because of the chances we have made, so we are at least making chances, and bear in mind our main injury problem is at cb.
    As I write this it's 3-1 to brum but I'm looking forward to hearing from the guys and gals who went.
    We seriously don't deserve to be 3 down. They're just a defensive unit. So many big lads.

We all need Frog’s optimism. Just one poor day for us!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We seriously don't deserve to be 3 down. They're just a defensive unit. So many big lads.
    What we ALL have to do is stay with the team, they're playing well without getting the results they deserve at the moment, the last thing this set of lads needs is the miserable gits all sticking the knife in their backs...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Cheers frog, obviously I don't know this, but are their big lads athletic? Because in the division below us they are big and cumbersome. I'm convinced if we keep playing like it sounded like we played we will pick points up away soon.

Cheers Frog! We all need to keep cheering the team on and not jump on the doom and gloom bandwagon. Back in 2 weeks. UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Cheers frog, obviously I don't know this, but are their big lads athletic? Because in the division below us they are big and cumbersome. I'm convinced if we keep playing like it sounded like we played we will pick points up away soon.
    Very much so Ronners. Clever at the dirty stuff. Smith didn't have a chance today and was only a foil for Vassell when he came on. They just kept us out especially when they took the lead.

Up until alf time we matched them and eventually they closed the game down pretty much by keeping Smith quiet. Some strange decisions given at one end but not at the other.

It's just clear that our squad isn't big enough.

Ah well! A couple of weeks off to recharge the batteries!

Thanks everyone.

Just happy to be out of the bottom 3 going into the International break.

One good thing today. We doubled our away goals tally in 1 game. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What we ALL have to do is stay with the team, they're playing well without getting the results they deserve at the moment, the last thing this set of lads needs is the miserable gits all sticking the knife in their backs...
    The team didn't do enough to win today but they didn't nerrit the scoreline.

Disappointed today.
    We seem to have played ok but just miss that clinical touch. Clinical touch in this division is expensive beyond our means. I don't know if there is a realistic solution.
    Home form is good though and will need to keep that up and hope we can conjure something up away. A few lucky wins will do for me.
    Players are doing all they can and Warney is getting the best out of them.
    I hope it's good enough at the end of the day.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast