+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham v The Millers

Looking at the league you could say that Birmingham City is the most likely place to go and get a point away from home so far this season. And what with the International break coming it would be a fabulous time to get something today.

The thing is though this international break would have been handy if it had come a week ago. This would have helped clear up some of the injuries that we have picked up. I have been dreading any news coming from the club because for the last couple of weeks it's only been bad news! Hearing that 2 unnamed players wn't feature for this game or that we'll be missing an infuential player tonight only for it to turn out that two are bloody missing.
    You wonder how the hell we're going to cope. Only naming 6 subs then someone limps out of the warm up leaving just 5 with one of theose coming from the academy who's not been anywhere near the first team before.

But maybe this is a good thing! Nah is it heckers like! It's Rotherham United doing the best it can in a league so mismatched that if it was a boxing match we probably not be allowed in the ring.
    It's not boxing though, it's a dream come true for us Millers who want to see us play as high in the football pyramid as possible. If punching above our weight was needed to be able to compete then how are we supposed to do that with all the injuries?
    We're not! It's as simple as that, We're not supposed to be competing but we are! We're doing more than competing we're getting points out of games we shouldn't be due to the depletion of the squad.

These players are giving us their all! There is pride in every one of those players playing for Rotherham United. We have had players before who we forget the played for us and you can only call them Millers because they turned up but these guys!

Every single one of them is proving that playing for Rotheham United means something! These players in this squad are Millers! And it's fecking great being able to watch them!

Enjoy the match folks! We may be happier at the final whistle than we've been so far this season!

Well after reading that Frog I've just slapped 20 quid on us to win @ 17/4 with William Hill

Rodak; Jones, Ajayi, Vaulks, Mattock; Taylor, Palmer, Manning, Newell; Williams; Smith.

SUBS | Price, Vyner, Onariase, Forde, Wiles, Vassell, Lewthwaite.

Hope you win the money! Same team as Wednesday. UTM!!

Nice start as ever frog, I do believe that due to Birmingham being down there with us at the moment, that this is a game that we will look at as targeting at least a point. However, I'm not meaning to be disrepectful to Birmingham as they are a big club (who isn't compared to us in this league) but I hope that because we have played really well in recent weeks, sometimes without getting anything, we don't get complacent, we have to turn up every week with no one either slacking or hiding.
    It makes the job even harder with the injury list we have , and altho Birmingham are down there with us, they have won at Leeds and drawn at Brentford in the last couple of weeks so another tough game expected, although I do feel optimistic about getting something.
    Good luck to both the team and the travelling supporters, take it one game at a time. UTM.

Lee Camp in goal for Brum. Wondered where he had ended up after Sunderland

Just been watching the end of the Leeds match.

That Jansson thinks he's in the *** Pistols or something.

"This is ****"

"Could you mind your language please?"

"I don't care"

Quote Originally Posted by miller172 View Post
    Well after reading that Frog I've just slapped 20 quid on us to win @ 17/4 with William Hill

Great opening post froggy!

Thanks guys and dolls.

Any streams available?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast