+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Macclesfield 6.10.18

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Is there anybody there?
    Tracking it from Hampshire via FlashScores.co.uk. Not as far behind real time as the BBC's Final Score was when I was stuck with that last week in Devon.

The stats aint good so far but 0-0 is ok, Grimsby and Morcambe winning again

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes I'm here. Charlie Slater believes it's still a 4-2-3-1 I think.
    2nd best so far but still in the game...

Don't think we'll be hearing from the Jamie Fullarton fan club again. His Halifax team are sinking like a stone and are 2-0 behind already this afternoon.

Tough first half, nothing giving and a bit disappointing, we need to get after Macclesfield , with no match next week we really do need the 3 points.So let's drop a defender and open up the midfield with a play maker, Vaughn get your boots ready please.

First half devoid of chances....Hemmings on 44 minutes heads straight at their keeper, Fitz got down well to his right to keep out a Macc chance....that's it!

Notts playing a 4-2-3-1 set-up with Brisley in midfield!!, a midfielder he isn't judging by his tackling (he's really there to help out the defence, Macc have some serious height in their team).......we're playing the long-ball up to the lone Stead, with Enzio and Hemmings overlapping on the wings.....Enzio has had one decent run in from the right-wing, Aless is buzzing around outside their box trying to feed the ball into the gaps and so far it isn't working....sorry

Turley and Ward are clearing everything at the back, no mistakes, wack it into touch.....having backed 4 goals pre-match, this has 0-0 written all over it!"!"

I'm at work but:

COME ON YOU PIES!!

Very poor first half, zero quality from either side. We need to step it up in the second half or this has got 1-0 defeat written all over it.

Brisley looks like a centre half who hasn’t played much football and is playing out of position. We need three points here today given our lack of action next week, plus the fact that Grimsby and Morecambe are both winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Tough first half, nothing giving and a bit disappointing, we need to get after Macclesfield , with no match next week we really do need the 3 points.So let's drop a defender and open up the midfield with a play maker, Vaughn get your boots ready please.
    I'm surprised Kewell didn't play Thomas in place of Milsom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I'm surprised Kewell didn't play Thomas in place of Milsom
    Fair shout that but maybe at the hour mark that might still happen.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast