+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

It was disappointing today because Brum weren't actually that good. They were all big lads and very physical without being dirty and they simply bossed us all over the park.

Lee Camp in goal. Hardly had anything to do

Well a quarterish into the season and 6th bottom. Think most of us would have taken that before a ball was kicked this season. The injury situation has made a difference. We are obviously missing Wood, I would argue if Vassell, Wood and Towell had played all of the the last 3 games we would have had at least 4 points more.Lets hope for a better rub of the green injury wise now at least up to the transfer window and we can still do this.

Nothing to show that our abysmal away form will change anytime soon, whatever the line-up.
    The pressure on home results means that the last two home draws, good results in their own rights, won't be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Nothing to show that our abysmal away form will change anytime soon, whatever the line-up.
    The pressure on home results means that the last two home draws, good results in their own rights, won't be enough.
    Jocks...easy on fella. We're 12 games in and you're already writing us off? Laughable pal laughable.

It is a bit predictable that after one bad performance on the back of two great ones some fans are back to the lack of investment and what,s the point in being in the division comments.

Chill a bit we've a crippling injury list

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It is a bit predictable that after one bad performance on the back of two great ones some fans are back to the lack of investment and what,s the point in being in the division comments.

Chill a bit we've a crippling injury list
    Sorry but the current injury list doesn't explain why we've lost all 6 of our away games this season.

this was a winnable game going on league and form

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I don't think you can really call two home draws "great performances" even if Stoke do have an expensive team (and as we found out on the Peter Crouch podcast this week, a chef on their coach who prepares them a 3-course meal after every away game).

I bow to no one on my admiration of the job Paul Warne and his staff and players are doing, but facts are facts. Zero away points out of 18. Our next opponents must be rubbing their hands together. Im not calling for extra investment or sackings, never will. I firmly believe we are doing all we can.

Just home from Brum. We are so close to being a championship mid table team. I agree with Monty. TS will make the difference here. A couple of million for Warnie in the transfer window and we will stay up.

I am a big fan of Rodak but he was at fault for their first two goals. Brum didn't impress me at all.

A big plus for me....Ben wiles. What a prospect this lad looks.

We really aren't too far away.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 06-10-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast