+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by miller172 View Post
    Well put Animal plus the fact once you've bought your Porche it does what you ask it and if your income drops by two thirds you can park it in the garage cancel the insurance, tax etc until you can sell it.

It just don't work like that with an expensive overpaid footballer
    I'm not asking to spend 15k a week all I want is a bit of intent give Warne a million .

he can keep us competive on freebies and loans. with a million he could get 2 young hungry players who wouldn't want 15k but the chance to play in th championship price themselves and use rotherham as a shop window to someone bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I'm not asking to spend 15k a week all I want is a bit of intent give Warne a million .

he can keep us competive on freebies and loans. with a million he could get 2 young hungry players who wouldn't want 15k but the chance to play in th championship price themselves and use rotherham as a shop window to someone bigger.
    contracts do have clauses and stipulations in them.

keep us up get a bonus second year pay rise.

we go down you get a pay cut

but of incentive

Your right Mellow. Vaulks should have taken Taylor's place with Vyner at CB.
    Vassell for Newell from the KO too

Vass caused them probs

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

That's probably where it's at Boothy , the young and hungry talent in the lower leagues on a 1k a week and double or triple their wages to 5k .

It's not without risk but it's within budget .

See what your saying Booth but its a fine line Freebies are usually freebies for a reason, young hungry loans can be an expensive risk and the rest are probably has beens after a last big payday like Blackstock

For a club of our size the financial stability of the club should surely come first

See what your saying Booth but its a fine line Freebies are usually freebies for a reason, young hungry loans can be an expensive risk and the rest are probably has beens after a last big payday like Blackstock

For a club of our size the financial stability of the club should surely come first
    a million ain't going to bankrupt the club.(if it is than ts deffo needs outside funding for a championship club)

what happens if we go down and don't reach th championship for the next 5 seasons

it's all about do you trust Warnes judgement.

Ididn't think Warne would last half a season in league 1 now I think he really has the potential given a bit of backing to become one of rotherham best managers in history.

what he is doing on the budget he has is brilliant.

we are going to lose more than we win but as I have said before keep us competive in the league untill Christmas than anything can happen.

logic saids but it does t always work out id he can do a job with nothing than he can do a even better job with somethink.

I'd be all over the talent at Accrington and Walsall to name but two clubs who are over achieving on a very limited budget .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd be all over the talent at Accrington and Walsall to name but two clubs who are over achieving on a very limited budget .
    and Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    and Barnsley
    Well when the window opens on January 1st you can bid for our better players as a championship club CA .

Best of luck .

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well when the window opens on January 1st you can bid for our better players as a championship club CA .

Best of luck .

:-) :-) :-)
    Picked up loads of conkers in Barnsley when I was there a couple of weeks ago so I'll be sending them on to PW to use as payment as they are our standard currency.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast