+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That was

Came up for the Oxford game and the Walsall game animall so can only really comment on them Oxford game we blew them away Walsall did the same but couldn’t get the ball in the net , you could see them scoring after us missing all them chances ,is that the first game for a while that Potts , dougall and bahre have played together ? Energy and quality plus mowatt not much better in this league than that .

And moncur how could I forget him

Quote Originally Posted by suffolkred View Post
    Came up for the Oxford game and the Walsall game animall so can only really comment on them Oxford game we blew them away Walsall did the same but couldn’t get the ball in the net , you could see them scoring after us missing all them chances ,is that the first game for a while that Potts , dougall and bahre have played together ? Energy and quality plus mowatt not much better in this league than that .
    I personally believe we are the best team/ squad in the league , the truth is anybody but that clown Morais as HC and we'd have got the extra two or three points to have kept us up last season .

Stendel made a comment the other week that I thought was bang on .

" we decide the the outcome of the game "

Meaning if we turn up we win .

The home form is the key and we need to be better , the league is there to be won .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I personally believe we are the best team/ squad in the league , the truth is anybody but that clown Morais as HC and we'd have got the extra two or three points to have kept us up last season .

Stendel made a comment the other week that I thought was bang on .

" we decide the the outcome of the game "

Meaning if we turn up we win .

The home form is the key and we need to be better , the league is there to be won .
    We're on same wave length because that's exactly how I read that comment by Stendel. You can tell how he is on touchline. Owt less than the win isn't good enough.

Agree if we want it we win ,but have we moved backwards to go forwards . Talking to some Ipswich fans tonight and they are saying the same thing ,hurst has come in and brought in lower division players but they are resigned to going down at the minute bit early I know but you can’t fill a team with div one players and expect to stay in the championship . I think we will be in the top 2 this season animall when you can bring on players like hedges , thiam , Woodrow to come in and isgrove we should be ok but like you say home form has to improve not throwing away sillly points to Walsall and Plymouth with our game in hand would put us top.

Just art a mi bed in China and all tha tea in China aint as tasty as reading all the above comments - cheer's guys sleep well

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar blame Goat if Moore izzart injured long term. Av sed all along wi these owners and this CEO that they shuddev strengthened the squad in case we edda injury.
    Oh woe is us. Win a game 4-0 and still find a way of having a go at the board.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    People need to get realistic , one swallow doesn't make a summer .

Teams won't all lay down and die like posh did today and nobody wins owt in october .

Pleasing but feet firmly on the ground , do carry on with your trophy presentation .
    Oh ffs🤬!

Sometimes wonder if the dead atmosphere in Oakwell and constant moaning by some fans doesn’t help. Even booing some players last week against Plymouth. It really can be a depressing place to watch football at times never mind play it

With this team and manager I wouldn’t be surprised if you destroy the Championship next season

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast