+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Footering about

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No heart, no fight, no attack of note in 2nd half
    Without the cheating it’s 4 points out of 6.

3 against a team we are in a mini league with and 1 against one of Scotland’s form teams of the last 6/8 months.

Don’t disagree with you shaded and long term he prob should go just my opinion that on the back of what happened today is harsh but I fully understand how boys still want him gone

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Without the cheating it’s 4 points out of 6.

3 against a team we are in a mini league with and 1 against one of Scotland’s form teams of the last 6/8 months.
    Your accepting mediocrity.

We are ****e.

He has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Don’t disagree with you shaded and long term he prob should go just my opinion that on the back of what happened today is harsh but I fully understand how boys still want him gone
    futba is all aboot opinions mate,wether u agree wi the guy sat next to yi or no lol,thats what made the game great

Your accepting mediocrity.

We are ****e.

He has to go
    Since when has pointing out facts been accepting mediocrity?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Since when has pointing out facts been accepting mediocrity?
    10.19pm

10.19pm
    In my opinion the referee Steven McLean should be sacked as he is incompetent and this is not the first time that he has been biased against us. It has to be something to do with the fact that his brother played for the Dabs or more likely that the Scottish Football authorities in Glasgow have never forgiven us not lying down and accepting our 25 point deduction during the Admin2 season.
    The Scottish referees have got it in for us. Nelms should be raising the matter now he is a member of the SPFL board of directors

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion the referee Steven McLean should be sacked as he is incompetent and this is not the first time that he has been biased against us. It has to be something to do with the fact that his brother played for the Dabs or more likely that the Scottish Football authorities in Glasgow have never forgiven us not lying down and accepting our 25 point deduction during the Admin2 season.
    The Scottish referees have got it in for us. Nelms should be raising the matter now he is a member of the SPFL board of directors
    That's a side issue.

McCann is struggling except at excuses.

Killie by far the better side without having to be good.

We let in goals, struggle to create chances and have no fight whatsoever.

Killie cruised the last 20 mins and we never laid a glove on them the whole 2nd half.

McCann has signed absolute ****e that in itself is a sackable offence never mind the horrific performances and pathetic results.

He's gotta go.....now

Is Kenny Miller a better option than Moussa given his movement wouldn't look out of place in a care home.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Is Kenny Miller a better option than Moussa given his movement wouldn't look out of place in a care home.
    I'd like to see them together.

Moussa was never as bad as made out, never a goalscorer but his general hold up play was ok.

I thought he was starting to get to grips with Scottish refs and Scottish football in general especially against the bottom 6 sides.

I didn't see his madness against Ayr mind you.

Said recently this was the worst Dee team I've seen in the top flight the lack of fight is staggering.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)