Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footering about

Footering about

No more.

Go

Why should someone be sacked because of a cheat?

overall imo we got our noses in front then started to phannie around which lead to their goal ,yip the boy dived however at the game fae where i was in the derry opinion was split,however nae doubt he dived when i saw footage,but that will never be eradicated until teams lose 3 or 6 points per proven offence,

the gaffers team wernt good enuff today and im still bemused as to why Spence went off unless it was an injury

me,i agree wi rros time is up im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    overall imo we got our noses in front then started to phannie around which lead to their goal ,yip the boy dived however at the game fae where i was in the derry opinion was split,however nae doubt he dived when i saw footage,but that will never be eradicated until teams lose 3 or 6 points per proven offence,

the gaffers team wernt good enuff today and im still bemused as to why Spence went off unless it was an injury

me,i agree wi rros time is up im afraid
    Agree, time for him to go, losing to a dive will raise sympathy but we can't let that paper over the huge cracks. Spence substitution was incredible.

im no a spence lover however he had a good game until being subbbed,if he wasna injured and i never saw any proof of that then as you said incredible and il add damning

To be honest I’m in the derry aswell and opinion wasn’t divided where
    I sit everyone thought he was a diving cheating c@nt who has got his
    team 3 points coz he dived, nae argument Killie prob deserved the win
    but coz you deserve it doesn’t mean you always get it, if anyone should
    be sacked tomorrow it should be the ref coz that whole performance
    today was worse than awful but he’ll be back next week somewhere
    else dishing out the same rubbish and for the record I thought McCann
    should have been away after ibrox but in my opinion would be harsh on
    the back of that

biffo to be honest it widna be on the back of that tho wid it?
    id have emptied him and gartland after the fermer game last season
    im sorry but it appears he is oot his depth by a country mile and todays attendance is a pretty damning guage to that

ps re opinions divided i meant in my group

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Why should someone be sacked because of a cheat?
    No heart, no fight, no attack of note in 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    biffo to be honest it widna be on the back of that tho wid it?
    id have emptied him and gartland after the fermer game last season
    im sorry but it appears he is oot his depth by a country mile and todays attendance is a pretty damning guage to that

ps re opinions divided i meant in my group
    Its holiday time in Dundee.

Shabba...oot
    Archibald...oot
    Accies next few games Canning might be oot.
    McCann might be oot ,**** load of vacancies coming up if that pans oot.
    Today was a very experienced football guy coming up against a rookie who is treading water to stay in the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No heart, no fight, no attack of note in 2nd half
    Without the cheating it’s 4 points out of 6.

3 against a team we are in a mini league with and 1 against one of Scotland’s form teams of the last 6/8 months.

Donít disagree with you shaded and long term he prob should go just my opinion that on the back of what happened today is harsh but I fully understand how boys still want him gone

Without the cheating it’s 4 points out of 6.

3 against a team we are in a mini league with and 1 against one of Scotland’s form teams of the last 6/8 months.
    Your accepting mediocrity.

We are ****e.

He has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Don’t disagree with you shaded and long term he prob should go just my opinion that on the back of what happened today is harsh but I fully understand how boys still want him gone
    futba is all aboot opinions mate,wether u agree wi the guy sat next to yi or no lol,thats what made the game great

Your accepting mediocrity.

We are ****e.

He has to go
    Since when has pointing out facts been accepting mediocrity?

Since when has pointing out facts been accepting mediocrity?
    10.19pm

10.19pm
    In my opinion the referee Steven McLean should be sacked as he is incompetent and this is not the first time that he has been biased against us. It has to be something to do with the fact that his brother played for the Dabs or more likely that the Scottish Football authorities in Glasgow have never forgiven us not lying down and accepting our 25 point deduction during the Admin2 season.
    The Scottish referees have got it in for us. Nelms should be raising the matter now he is a member of the SPFL board of directors

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion the referee Steven McLean should be sacked as he is incompetent and this is not the first time that he has been biased against us. It has to be something to do with the fact that his brother played for the Dabs or more likely that the Scottish Football authorities in Glasgow have never forgiven us not lying down and accepting our 25 point deduction during the Admin2 season.
    The Scottish referees have got it in for us. Nelms should be raising the matter now he is a member of the SPFL board of directors
    That's a side issue.

McCann is struggling except at excuses.

Killie by far the better side without having to be good.

We let in goals, struggle to create chances and have no fight whatsoever.

Killie cruised the last 20 mins and we never laid a glove on them the whole 2nd half.

McCann has signed absolute ****e that in itself is a sackable offence never mind the horrific performances and pathetic results.

He's gotta go.....now

Is Kenny Miller a better option than Moussa given his movement wouldn't look out of place in a care home.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Is Kenny Miller a better option than Moussa given his movement wouldn't look out of place in a care home.
    I'd like to see them together.

Moussa was never as bad as made out, never a goalscorer but his general hold up play was ok.

I thought he was starting to get to grips with Scottish refs and Scottish football in general especially against the bottom 6 sides.

I didn't see his madness against Ayr mind you.

Said recently this was the worst Dee team I've seen in the top flight the lack of fight is staggering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast