+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: scott g's raffle dfc top from weegieville marathon --winner

Cool scott g's raffle dfc top from weegieville marathon --winner

Went up to Andys Man Club at MacDairmid Park on Monday to get Alex McClintock and Nicol Lumsden to do the draw for the signed top. The winner was Paul Reoch, well done and thanks to everyone who made a donation, we’ve raised a tremendous amount of money for a very good cause. Alex, Adam and several of the lads who attend the sessions are currently away to Kilimanjaro. I’m sure everyone wishes them all the very best, regards, Scott.

£844 raised and a time of 2hrs 18mins,personally dina think the lad has run as fast as that since he got aff the bus in Douglas and the Toddy chased him back to Gotterstone lol seriously a big well done

i have pics of the draw however i cani seem to be able to transfer them on here
    Last edited by shaded; 07-10-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Great effort folks, tidy sum raised for a very good cause, more help coming their way also as a couple of Dundee fans who donated also offered to give them additional support which I’m sure we will hear about in time.
    Huge thanks,ScottName:  9DF4902B-9914-48E1-B198-56D28AB1DC49.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  10.7 KBName:  CD5CC1B1-3688-46FD-A908-2EA6D9E07C37.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  17.3 KBName:  53930075-6A12-44B5-97D0-5F6DEE92DADE.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  17.3 KB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)