+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Someone look back

Someone look back

And tell me I didn’t tell you Potts was the man!!!Sat here in a hotel in Posh. So proud of the team tonight l
    Against a ref too...:..
    Behre won’t get the plaudits.... but my god ... he was a BIG influence today!
    Davo !!!!! What a star...... if that Pen had gone in we may have been sitting here
    In a
    Different frame
    Of mind

And to the fools behind me in EL4 who gave Potts dogs abuse since he joined..
    F.U
    Last edited by Jules88; 06-10-2018 at 11:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Jules88;39033466]And tell me I didn’t tell you Potts was the man!!!Sat here in a hotel in Posh. So proud of the team tonight l
    Against a ref too...:..
    Behre won’t get the plaudits.... but my god ... he was a BIG influence today!
    Davo !!!!! What a star...... if that Pen had gone in we may have been sitting here
    In a
    Different frame
    Of mind

And to the fools behind me in EL4 who gave Potts dogs abuse since he joined..
    F.U[/QUOTE

09-09-2018, 01:26 AM #9

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Dougall was a big miss today , the kids a class act , Potts too with his drive .
    In a post last season I said that Potts would our key man this time... And I’m sure of it..

I’ll dig the post out
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 07-10-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Ego massaged
    Do it yourself next time ya lazy sod

Cheers!

hey when potts first arrived there was talk of him being the dogs danglys but he was the dogs doodoo now this season so far has shown lots of improvment but still has a long way to go to be up there. he has to do it every week.

In the pub before the game I was talking to my mates lad about how happy I was that Potts was back in the team! He replied “You are joking he’s garbage and he will never play higher than us”.
    I told him that our best performances have been when he is on the field not just for his goals but because he drives the whole team forward with his strong attacking runs.
    The lad could not disagree with me more.......I didn’t enjoy texting him during the match at all to say how poor Potts was performing!

I think it's also important that we get Isgrove fit as his non stop running when he was fit was inspirational & spurred the team on
    Don't write him off as the lads had bad luck on the injury front
    He would complement Potts no end

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I think it's also important that we get Isgrove fit as his non stop running when he was fit was inspirational & spurred the team on
    Don't write him off as the lads had bad luck on the injury front
    He would complement Potts no end
    Isgrove is running the risk of getting left behind unfortunately .

Both Brown and Potts are comfortably ahead of him at the moment .

It's unlucky for the lad with the catalogue of injuries he's had because as you say exile when fully fit he would be a key part of this system with his energy and enthusiasm .