+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What the Peterborough fans said

What the Peterborough fans said

Name:  195828E2-387F-4B3D-A547-AED44E18B3C9.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  27.6 KB

Nothing will give me greater joy than beating Barnsley today

Always look forward to home games but Barnsley ? 🤷*♂️,even thou they’re near the top doesn’t offer much inspiration or footballing imagination

I don't get why people are hating on Barnsley so much this weekend? We've played them since they cheated back in 2013. Ok, yeah im on the bandwagon. I hate the ****ers!

Nothing against Barnsley, it's Palace I have no time for

Decent turnout from Barnsley to be fair. But if I had the chance to get out of there for the day I’d take it as well

Awful in all areas. Barnsley best team we’ve faced. We’d to get the ball wide, they are poor from crosses. Dembele on, and we can still get something. Never let Toney take a penalty again

Shocking from Posh, Barnsley executing their gameplan like a training drill and hardly breaking sweat. Could’ve been so much better via the penalty spot but Toney stepped up?! Why isn’t Maddison the first one to take that? Poor first half much like last week

Evans got the starting tactics wrong at the start for the last two matches. Barnsley look good though. As good as Doncaster were

Worst we've played all year. Barnsley are excellent, but a fear of tackling, an inability to pass and centre backs constantly marking each other means any team will bum you.

We will get top 6 easily with our form against anyone below top 9. It’s just showing that we not getting top 2. Barnsley and Sunderland will be doing that

Fed up with watching us being outplayed at home. Lot of hard work needed to sort the home form out. It not been this season. Effort from Barnsley has been so much better.

Awful at home again evans will blame officials obviously. But what a side Barnsley look

Barnsley have better players and they were clearly too good for us. People seem to struggle to understand that idea

At least Tyler had the decency to shake Barnsley’s managers hand at the end of the game. No class from Evans and Raynor Embarrassing

You know when Darragh started arguing with the Barnsley fans about tickets... Yeh at that moment you just knew this was gonna happen today lol

First things first, Barnsley are the best side I've seen this season, fully deserved to win and will be top 6 without a shadow of a doubt, defended very well even if we didn't pose much of a threat- completely put us to the sword.

It could of been a different game if Toney scored the Pen but that’s not the reason why we lost
    2nd to everything today no desire
    Players need to make up for it next Saturday big time
    Barnsley easily the best team we’ve played this season

Well done Barnsley, we didn’t play well but you were quality

Barnsley looked alot better than Pompey and Sunderland

I think they could be champions

posh woeful. Barnsley far superior in every department; was like they had another man

Today showed why I’ve got Barnsley down as Champions, I’ve never seen a team cut us apart like they did today and we didn’t deserve anything from that game and probably should have lost by 6 or 7
    Outclassed in every single area even when Moore went off

I hate football today.Pufc what the hell was that?! Barnsley were incredible to be fair!!

Barnsley looked like a team that if they played like that every week would walk out of this league different class that day

Fair play to Barnsley out played us, traveled in numbers and where all standing up and getting behind there side
    We were shocking still no idea why it was all ticket

Posh were absolutely out played by Barnsley today, can anyone argue with that ???

Gaffer got it wrong today, Formation from the start, all wrong! Barnsley fans were very disrespectful too, and player 10 Moncur - shocking behaviour towards posh fans!!

At least some of the fans have a bit of class unlike the owner and fat boy Evans .

Brilliant read sooooo funny but true!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Good that and very accurate !

Excellent and down to earth report why don't the TV pundits and newspaper journalist get in the same vein it'll be more enjoyable

How or why were our fans very disrespectful, because they really enjoyed celebrating each goal ?. And didnt Moncur enjoy shoving it in their faces lol.

Most of their fans comments are good and honest, none of them are saying we were lucky etc. But those who are still in tears over 2013... awww booo hooo.

Some of the posh fans showed class & have posted positive comments - I hope they’re right about us! Steve Evans will naturally have been very upset about the performance & score but showed a distinct lack of class at the final whistle. He should consider his own reactions before he gets the mug on about others.