+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How to sort this Mess out?

How to sort this Mess out?

For me and this is a personal but the Manager and defence needs sorting and quick. I dont know which is the priority but looking at the mess we are in,1 a manager,2 backroom staff, 3 the defence, 4 formation, 5 steady the ship. How? well thats the the big question we are all waiting for to be answered. I think its fair to say whoever comes in can start looking for defenders in Jan but that 3 months of football away!

The Manager...John Terry as player Manager. Would give a big boost to the team and shore up our leaky defence.
    Back room staff...no idea, it would have to be what he wants and had he been offered the post one condition would have been to get rid of the current mob, which has been done!
    The defence...well with JT back, Chester has his partner back and normal service resumes. I would promote Mitch Clarke to Left Back and stop playing Hutton out of position.
    The formation....now the defence has been sorted got to be 442 and stick with it. Playing players in there rightful positions which match their prefered leading leg and not playing 3 left footed players all in midfield.
    Steady the ship....concentrate on being defence minded, become hard to beat before venturing into a more attack minded formation.
    Im sure theres lots going on behind the scenes but this would be my take, how about yours?

Bring Back Delph. Barry, Milner, Albrighton, Petrov, Cahill, Yorke, Carew........

Sorry I forgot who I was for a second

Well Dave i know it's the daily star but sounds interesting. It says Terry might be Henry's no2 and will probably play. That would be perfect if true. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...ip-Steve-Bruce

Wlll that would do for me but Terry has to play at the back till January

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)