+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Grim Reaper is waiting for us

The Grim Reaper is waiting for us

I cant see how we will avoid the dead donkey drop into Lge1.Even Ipswich won away today and we are now 6 away games without a point and only 2 goals which is pretty abysmal whichever way you look at it.Will a change of formation help ,a change in team selection maybe but its noticeable that teams below us are now showing a bit of form but we have lost our momentum at NYS recently.

I’m not sure about this but it could have something to do with wood being injured and we have no replacement so we are using a midfielder.

Only Grim reaper who’s waiting for us is you 😂 lol

It's early October.
    Only one quarter of the season gone

We will eventually find a way to win away, and when we do, like last season, more will follow and we'll be ok.

I just wish Warny and crew would have the confidence in the team away from home that he has had in the home games this last few weeks. Once we are let of the leash at away games we will start to get those wins.

The pundits on sky are saying we seem to show teams far too much respect when playing away and set up in a very negative manner. They've said exactly the same about maybe having a go at teams from the off. Vassel was brought on too late yesterday. Also at 3 1 down why bring on Vyner and not lewthwaite to give him a bit of experience instead of just using him to fill the bench.

Worst things happen