+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible scenarios

You two are still in the huff because your boy got sacked.
    C'mon lads, this could be a support uniting appointment.

Agree ringo.

Got to agree with shedka Terry.
    Not knowing any other way, I was keeping the faith during Laszlo's reign.
    But within we did know the patience was unwarranted.
    It's been so frustrating waiting for a corner to be turned when you saw the road ahead was poker straight.
    It's a great sense of relief.
    And belief. It's 12 years since we made an appointment like this.
    Good luck Robbie Neilson.

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    You two are still in the huff because your boy got sacked.
    C'mon lads, this could be a support uniting appointment.
    Just said I'd give Neilson the same time I gave Csaba even if he takes us out the playoff positions.

No huff. I'm hoping people give Neilson more time they did Csaba.

That's the opposite. He gets my backing.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Just said I'd give Neilson the same time I gave Csaba even if he takes us out the playoff positions.

No huff. I'm hoping people give Neilson more time they did Csaba.

That's the opposite. He gets my backing.
    Ok elephant in room.

What the **** did you see in casba?

Y'know it's beyond belief that on a night when we should be celebrating the back of one of our worst ever coaches and the appointment of a bright young Scottish coach we have two posters sniping that he won't get time. Then backtracking from their positions. All because they spent days on end supporting a failure, although unable to say what actual qualities he had that would ever have made him successful.

Lets move on lads. Neilson is the future. It's bright. I can feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Ok elephant in room.

What the **** did you see in casba?
    Been over this a million times.

Managers need time. Neilson will get the time I gave Csaba.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Y'know it's beyond belief that on a night when we should be celebrating the back of one of our worst ever coaches and the appointment of a bright young Scottish coach we have two posters sniping that he won't get time. Then backtracking from their positions. All because they spent days on end supporting a failure, although unable to say what actual qualities he had that would ever have made him successful.

Lets move on lads. Neilson is the future. It's bright. I can feel it.
    Moving on isn't a problem for me, I'm 100% behind Robbie. A lot of folk are missing the point Frank and I are making. We are hoping beyond hope Robbie gets the time he deserves to do the job even if results and performances are not forthcoming quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Moving on isn't a problem for me, I'm 100% behind Robbie. A lot of folk are missing the point Frank and I are making. We are hoping beyond hope Robbie gets the time he deserves to do the job even if results and performances are not forthcoming quickly.
    Fair comment from the Terror. Great stuff. I think the whole fanbase will get behind him. It'll be interesting to see what happens now, for example what changes he makes to style of play, personnel etc etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)