+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: From The Sunderland Board

From The Sunderland Board

Like to have a butchers on how our promotion rivals are seeing things and the Sunderland board is quite well balanced , decent read .

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/barnsley.1447951/

I like Sunderland and I really hope they go back up as runners up to us! What their fans don’t realise is that we are where we are with a midfield that have only played together this season, new left and right backs and Strikers only just promoted from the youth team?
    I would imagine we will also strengthen in January just to see us over the line?
    Let’s not forget our test is about to come up NOW as it looks like big Kiefer will be out for a few weeks and Woodrow looks to be a few weeks away from making his debut?
    So in short if we get through this still winnng and being up there it’s gonna be hard to stop us when they all are back playing!

Still don't take away the fact that we should have strengthened the team in January never mind we are happy with what we've got