+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Frank....

Haw Frank....

You missing Derry?
    He made Utd better than they really was,be careful what you wish for

I dont think so Chalky. You wont find a united fan that has a good opinion. I expect your back to have a laugh. We are where we are because two million has gone missing, we havent added to the squad sufficiently, and the players we have are cack, thanks to your mate Derry. The club killer.

Are you and Sue still doing a boogey? And i dont mean picking your noses. Go on, kick a man when hes down. I would, and have on the county board.

I'm not one for kicking a man whether he's down or not,it's not very nice being in the bottom two and I don't get any pleasure from seeing Cambridge down there,I came back for a nosey on the Notts site and saw your posts on there,the majority don't see the black humour in what you say but some get it
    There's still lots of time for Utd to get out of the smelly stuff as it's early days yet,I shall be watching for their results with.interest but I wish them good luck

Take care Frank

Notts haven't got a game this week so there's a chance of Cambridge to do some catching up

I like to see all the lads teams that post on here do well look for all your results every week

Kewell has been sacked at Notts,it's madness how owners demand instant success from their managers even down in the lower leagues,gone are the days when they would be given time to build up a team,bad decision by Hardy imo,losing interest in Notts by the week

I was shocked he had gone. I bet the players had something to do with it, and Hardy backed them. The future looks grim for you, and United.
    I havent been for weeks, i wont be buying another season ticket. Absolutely everything is a struggle, and im tired of it. Sitting in a cold dank stadium to watch pap, im not doing that anymore.

I emptied a large bucket that had water in it today. Inside was a baby rat that had somehow got in, couldnt get out, and drowned. I was broken hearted, it must have struggled for hours. Cambridge are like that.

Hanging on when they should go under. Most people will laugh at my sensitivity over the death of a rat, its not funny though, far from it. When your built with my personality type, all of life becomes utter SH ITE. It will be interesting how County go from here.......

I feel your pain Frank, I used to have pet rats and they are ADORABLE.

See you next week.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)