+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Griff...

Haw Griff...

Be scared,be very scared,Three wins on the bounce...

Notts are back

Are so are you and it's really good to hear from you.

Nice to see Notts pick up a few point too, I mean, how much of you spent??

NOW GET BACK IN THE !

Nor get back in the.... What?
    Good to see Carlisle still holding there own,I always had faith in Sheridan

Gotcha.

PREDICTOCOMP!

The red squirrels up here a re turning darker Chalky. I saw one just the other day.

You sure that there are red squirrels Griff as I'm tempted to believe that they belong in a fairy tale,after traveling from the Isle of Wight to Cumbria to see one I've now given up,after traveling hundreds of miles traveling over the past five years or so i'm waving the white flag and giving up looking,I shall add it to go my ever bulging failed list,Sue has lived on the IoW for the past year or so and still hasn't seen one

#blindschool

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)