+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we forgive Woody?

Can we forgive Woody?

..down at Ashton Gate co commentating on dee dar today on a piggies match that they won!

I know he's an ex trotter and wanting to get into sports journalism when he hangs his boots up but come on Richard...

Oh go on then, seen as though he is a fine all round egg and for his exploits at Wembers I shall let him off just this once!

He may have come down with swine flu roly 😉

Didn't know about this 😱 I think he should have travelled with the team to Birmingham tbh. He's the club captain and his presence, I imagine, would be of some benefit in the dressing room.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Didn't know about this �� I think he should have travelled with the team to Birmingham tbh. He's the club captain and his presence, I imagine, would be of some benefit in the dressing room.
    Maybe he did, yesterday, then went to Bristol for todays game

Really cant see the problem rolymiller. Plenty of teams have players who are fans of their ex clubs. Thats does not say they will not give 100% to their current clubs.

Roly, you've set gwru off on B@*&£r, and he's gone back to using his original name

Yes he can sell my granny & eat my hamster.

I think that he's still completing his degree in journalism.... and as a journalist sometimes you might have to cover events that turn your stomach, but it's part of your job - so it's probably good work experience for him
    Last edited by mikemiller; 08-10-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Maybe he did, yesterday, then went to Bristol for todays game
    My mistake. I didn't realise we played on different days. In that case I've got no problem with it. I think he's a Wednesday fan too so win win for him.