+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Connor McLennan

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    The Shamen - Move Any Mountain

Top Tune.
    "It all happened prior to my existence, which was still far off in the distance"... Oh that might have been a Make it Mine remix

Something special about McLennan. Strong, quick, skillful, can cross and score.

Get the boy some CDs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Something special about McLennan. Strong, quick, skillful, can cross and score.

Get the boy some CDs though.
    He forgot the ball on a couple of occasions tonight but one of the most exciting players we have had in a long time.

He gets the ball and immediately looks to get past the next man. Not had anyone up for that since Hayes really.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He forgot the ball on a couple of occasions tonight but one of the most exciting players we have had in a long time.

He gets the ball and immediately looks to get past the next man. Not had anyone up for that since Hayes really.
    Exactly and to think he's come through the youth team as well. We've been due one.

Hopefully McLennan keeps getting more experience and better as the matches progress. No defender could look forward to playing against him in this league.

Who needs GMS

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Who needs GMS
    This is possibly in GMS thoughts. We will see inconsistency from McLennan, but anymore than GMS. He is also far stronger and will adapt to mannies fitba with ease. I like GMS, good player, but we have the ready replacement. Still need a CM who can play though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Stonehaven has a radio station?
    Mearns FM.

The Shamen......that is a blast from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    This is possibly in GMS thoughts. We will see inconsistency from McLennan, but anymore than GMS. He is also far stronger and will adapt to mannies fitba with ease. I like GMS, good player, but we have the ready replacement. Still need a CM who can play though.
    I thought the winger would be the harder to replace. Maybe not so

Well done Connor min. Keep it up pal

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    "It all happened prior to my existence, which was still far off in the distance"... Oh that might have been a Make it Mine remix
    Cutting a '91 rave shape as I read that.
    Mr C - ledge.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast