+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Connor Mcgregor

O/T Connor Mcgregor

Did he get his cummuppence last night, certainly did for me, i'm a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around'

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Did he get his cummuppence last night, certainly did for me, i'm a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around'
    Time to ban this moronic form of theatre
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 07-10-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Well and truly beaten. Shame the other guy went and spoiled it all afterwards.

Its all just a game show Magic. Actors just poncing around. Boxing is just as bad. The Wilder/Fury press conferences have been cringe worthy!!!

McGregor's press conferences for both this and the Mayweather fight have been beyond embarrassing. No wit, no class, no intelligence. Awful. Seems to appeal to stupid Americans though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    McGregor's press conferences for both this and the Mayweather fight have been beyond embarrassing. No wit, no class, no intelligence. Awful. Seems to appeal to stupid Americans though.
    Just another gimmick in the new cold war.

People have a go at me for believing in God but there are billions of people allover the world who thinks this stuff is real.

I just looked up who he is and I can certainly say I've never seen him mentioned on any mainstream TV over here so not sure who it is he's appealing to? I did keep seeing him pop up on the BBC web site last week so maybe the appeal is for the Brits?

Absolutely this...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I just looked up who he is and I can certainly say I've never seen him mentioned on any mainstream TV over here so not sure who it is he's appealing to? I did keep seeing him pop up on the BBC web site last week so maybe the appeal is for the Brits?
    I think about 70% of Americans claim to be Irish!

They do on St Patrick's Day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I think about 70% of Americans claim to be Irish!

They do on St Patrick's Day anyway.
    Shows how much I know, I thought he was Scottish