+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Neilson to be offered job

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Sorry Terry thats nonsense and it looks like you're trying to defend a really poor position by saying aye it'll go wrong for Robbie too. There's no logic in that. The fans will realise we now have a young ambitious Scottish manager who will be able to relate better to the players, communicate better with the players and if his coaching tactics and man management is even average he will be light years ahead of the last guy.

Do you not think it's time to accept you're well out of step with 99.9% of supporter opinion?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion Stoke. It's not a competition.

Probably and I am one of the few on here who would like to give our new manager the time he needs to sort us out.

Great appointment. Hopefully the first sign of a feel good factor returning to the club. 3pts on Saturday would get the ball rolling nicely.
    Onwards and upwards.

Fast forward six months from now ~ “ Neilson, take your background staff and g.t.f ‘“

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Probably and I am one of the few on here who would like to give our new manager the time he needs to sort us out.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you and I are the two who still want to give the man time once everyone else has given up.

He gets same time to build that I have Csaba. Even if his results aren't forthcoming this season.

Given the time it will take to sort out the clown's mess, im sure most fans will have a bit more patience with Robbie Neilson.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Can never be certain of how anything will go.

I'm happy to hear that you are willing to give him more time than the last two managers but I doubt everyone else will.

I thought McKinnon was a bit prematurely sacked but that's gone now, his replacement was a disaster

Neilson is a better appointment than either, better than any we have made since the sacking of McNamara, I'm certain of that already

See I'm in the stability camp, just need the right manager to bring it, I believe we have that now, hoping for a good few years under RN, this is hopefully the beginning of a new more positive era

The right manager will be given time Terry and Frank dont condesend our support.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Welcome back Robbie.

Think this is a good appointment. Quietly confident. We must now be patient Arabs whilst he sorts us out.

Arabest and we build for the future. Better times ahead.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    The right manager will be given time Terry and Frank dont condesend our support.
    I was being genuine towards Shedka. So the opposite of condescending.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)