+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Neilson to be offered job

I'm not being condending, just giving my opinion on how things have been over the past few years.

Ok opinions are fine and yours are very welcome. Support just want a team that cares and goes for it.

Also your opinion on csaba was wrong.

Mine might be on neilson. I just have a feeling. Hope the support gets totally back into this.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Ok opinions are fine and yours are very welcome. Support just want a team that cares and goes for it.

Also your opinion on csaba was wrong.

Mine might be on neilson. I just have a feeling. Hope the support gets totally back into this.
    Can't really argue with any of that.

Good omens gentlemen, we had Avril Levein, have we now got Margot Robbie

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good omens gentlemen, we had Avril Levein, have we now got Margot Robbie
    or Brigitte Nielson

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    or Brigitte Nielson
    Nice one, We'll be fine if it goes tits up then

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Can't really argue with any of that.
    Ive wanted every manager to do well. We have gone so far down i think new manager if he plays with passion (i think he will) utd fans will find new found confidence.

C’mon Utd!!

Stability is usually a desirable feature of any arrangement which has its own merit. Stability is not good in and of itself, and could be worrying e.g. in a romantic relationship where one partner abuses the other or where a football manager like Csaba erodes a clubs sense of pride and achieves record lows in performance and results. This new appointment promises to offer the kind of stability the club actually needs and I'm sure the fans will get right behind Robbie and give him a fair crack at the whip, taking into account he is taking over from a csambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    Stability is usually a desirable feature of any arrangement which has its own merit. Stability is not good in and of itself, and could be worrying e.g. in a romantic relationship where one partner abuses the other or where a football manager like Csaba erodes a clubs sense of pride and achieves record lows in performance and results. This new appointment promises to offer the kind of stability the club actually needs and I'm sure the fans will get right behind Robbie and give him a fair crack at the whip, taking into account he is taking over from a csambles.
    Nicely put Jez, especially the bit about stability not always being a positive energy

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    So Partick are apparently offering him as well.

They've got the euromillions winner Weir backing them so I'm not so sure we can outbid them.

If Neilson does talk to them then he's obviously not 100% sure about coming to us.

Don't blame him leveraging both clubs against each other in order to get the best deal possible for himself.

Imagine if he gets a cut of transfers out though😬!
    Even if he got 25% and sold the whole squad in January hed get less than his MK Dons salary!

Welcome Robbie get that squad motivated and I will cheer you on on.Saturday. Good feeling after the dismal effort at Ayr
    Last edited by JelloBiafra; 08-10-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)