+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Neilson to be offered job

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If the latter is the case he won't survive the impatience of our fans for a year.
    Impatience? We've had 3 and a half seasons of pure ****e. We endured a year of csaba lazlo's clown school. I'd say we've been very paitient.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Csaba got one summer window then was sacked less than two months after it closed. I sincerely hope our next manager gets more time to build something. Given the timing that looks highly unlikely though. He either hits the ground running or his T will be oot.
    Csaba took us from top of the championship, to being a mid table championship club, without changing a single player.

Csaba was ****. If neilson has signed he has asked for assurances on getting some players if required i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    It’s a done deal.

He’s currently watching reserves at Hamilton and will be in St Andrews tomorrow morning to address the first team and observe training. Press conference at Tannadice tomorrow afternoon to announce.

Edit to say: we may well get an electronic announcement as early as today.
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...EAD-COACH.html

Welcome Robbie , Arabest , hopefully the start of something better at last

Great news!

Firhill for thrills on Saturday anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Nope sorry can't see it, he will not be as much of a disaster as Csaba, who should have had the bullet sooner

He won't be expected to hit the ground running though that would be nice

Neilson will get time and more patience from the fans than the recent two managers, there is something to work with here before he makes any changes during any future windows too

Csaba couldn't do anything with his own team and Ray's
    Can never be certain of how anything will go.

I'm happy to hear that you are willing to give him more time than the last two managers but I doubt everyone else will.

Frank - nonsense. He will be given time. Ray played the worst football ive ever seen especially away from home. Mind you then got csaba. He should have been sacked after livi game. Sounds like we are getting a director of football in too.

Hired as head coach, luggy as director of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Hired as head coach, luggy as director of football.
    Thats not getting announced (luggy) until tomorrow i thought? Is that out now?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)