+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Neilson to be offered job

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Im not writting off this season either! But there will need to be some patience as he figures out best team.
    He is coming into a mess. I do think the players are there though.

We have probably got best attacking players in division. Clark and Safranko should be good pairing. The midfield and wingers are strong imo

The defence and goalkeepers may need the most work

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Next bit of good news will be Jackie back at Firhill!

That would be a good appointment, he built the side that you got them promoted in style, some of their fans want him some don't

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    He is coming into a mess. I do think the players are there though.

We have probably got best attacking players in division. Clark and Safranko should be good pairing. The midfield and wingers are strong imo

The defence and goalkeepers may need the most work

The goalies Csaba has left us with give me the fear, Rakovan looks the less poor of the two... Might need addressed in January

No way have we the best attack in the league but I do like Safranko, not sold on Clark yet but maybe RN can start building partnerships all over the pitch, that was what Levein done in the early years

First thing he should be doing is convincing Alexander to get the gloves back on and get those 2 imposters to ****.

Apparently he will be given funds in January. 2 full backs surely the priority AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Apparently he will be given funds in January. 2 full backs surely the priority AGAIN!
    The goalies have been pretty hopeless. Does anyone know how Deniz Mehmet's recovery is going? Think he'd be a better option even if still injured!

Are we really surprised that both goalies and Rabitch are not the required standard.
    Why would any decent European player be plying their trade in the Scottish Championship unless nobody else was interested in signing them.

I think folk are being harsh on the goalies (especially Siegrist who's hardly played). Both are decent and miles better than others we've had to endure in recent seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think folk are being harsh on the goalies (especially Siegrist who's hardly played). Both are decent and miles better than others we've had to endure in recent seasons.
    Rakovan looked fairly decent until the County game, Siegrist is pish. Both are too slow to release the ball, cannot kick straight, poor at crosses despite being 6'5 and go down like a sack of tatties.

Rakovan looked fine until falkirk game and siegrist hardly played. Not sure seems folk being harsh imho

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)