+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next 10 games will decide our future

Next 10 games will decide our future

Imo th3se are our most important games this season .10 games in which we should be able to get at least 20 points from and possibly more .We've done it last season going on a run so it can happen this season .It has to start somewhere .

Brighton-home 3 points

Southampton-away-3 points

Watford-home 1 point

Bournemouth - home-loss

Burnley - away 1 point

West Ham - home 3 points

Everton- away 1 point

Wolves - home loss

Huddersfield - away 3 points

Fulham - home 3 points

Very quick guesses there but if we play like we did for the first 60 minutes against Manure then we're more than capable of those results. Everton and Burnley away are usually fruitless but, as you say Kev, we've got to start picking up points.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Brighton-home 3 points

Southampton-away-3 points

Watford-home 1 point

Bournemouth - home-loss

Burnley - away 1 point

West Ham - home 3 points

Everton- away 1 point

Wolves - home loss

Huddersfield - away 3 points

Fulham - home 3 points

Very quick guesses there but if we play like we did for the first 60 minutes against Manure then we're more than capable of those results. Everton and Burnley away are usually fruitless but, as you say Kev, we've got to start picking up points.
    I’m still feeling glass half empty I’m afraid. (If we could be consistent with even close to first half Man U performance I could possibly see the ones in brackets) For me:

Brighton 3
    Southampton 1 (3)
    Watford 3
    Bournemouth 1
    West Ham 1
    Everton 0
    Wolves 0 (1)
    Huddersfield 1 (3)
    Fulham 1 (3)

Come christmas day we need to be on more than 20 points to give uß half a chance

Well my predictions (they're not really predictions, they're just guesses) give us 18 so that would put us on 20.

To be honest, I think I was being pretty optimistic-are we likely to reproduce our first 60 minutes at Manure more than we're likely to reproduce some of the shite we've served up recently? The odds are against it, tbf.

I'm afraid this is the season fatso's greed catches up with us again.

I think at best we'll have 17 points by Christmas.

Saying that. Awful to say it, I genuinely don't give a **** any more.

You should do enough to finish above 18th, which will be enough for your owner, but not much fun for the fans.

If we play like we did in first half we can get to 20 points comfortably, however i think the cancerous parasitic ****s screwing with us will be shown in full force this season and we won't' be on 20 points

The next 10 games does not decide our future.
    Are we talking premier league future?

Because, if that's the case, 3 teams doing worse than us will decide our premier league immediate future.
    There's none of this having to have this and that amounts of points at certain times or having to finish on X amount of points.

Simple issues.
    If we do better than 3 other teams, we stay up.
    It would mean very little in that respect.

But then again, this premier league means very little to me in the way that it's run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)