+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Board members ............

Woohh thats a lot to take in at once Champs, and its a shame to read some of that news you've told us all.
    You've made your points there very neatly though and I can see a lot of people on here are impressed at this and at your honesty, and this includes myself.
    Im still relatively a newcomer to this board and I don't know much about most people on here. But as most of you will know Im not even a Lancy, Im from Yorkie the gods county lol. I appreciated it when you told me you live in Cas vegas of all places, and this is of course right next door to Normaltown, where I live.

‘Normaltown’ is in Yawkshire? Come on Acido you’re pulling our legs, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    ‘Normaltown’ is in Yawkshire? Come on Acido you’re pulling our legs, right ?
    No sir, Im not joking, Yorkshire really IS gods county. Didn't you know that ?. lol
    Ok its Normanton actually, but Champs made me laugh once on here by swapping the middle N for the L (and it became Normal!), and that just about sums up my hometown actually.

Acido - you must be sitting back with great satisfaction after last season. Another cracking result on Sunday!

There was a time when all the managerial talent seemed to come from Scotland.. Germany seems to be taking that mantle now..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Acido - you must be sitting back with great satisfaction after last season. Another cracking result on Sunday!
    Best result and best performance of the season so far Aucks, nobody else will go there and smack the Posh like that. (0-4!!)

And as for the German coaches/managers Saxo, they certainly do have a 'winning' mentality about them. I won't be surprised to see more of them getting hired soon in the Efl.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me Sven, where have you been hiding ? Lol..Hope you are well mate ,nice to hear from you,keep on posting .
    I have a read from time to time to keep an eye on you Dingles
    Still waiting for you to visit Ingleton when on your way to Appleby!

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    A great post Alfi

Champs you are never on your own.
    No need to explain yourself just tell it as it is as always !)

Hey, good to hear from you Sven.
    That's cheered me up mate!!
    Nice to know you are always around
    I hope you are ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Woohh thats a lot to take in at once Champs, and its a shame to read some of that news you've told us all.
    You've made your points there very neatly though and I can see a lot of people on here are impressed at this and at your honesty, and this includes myself.
    Im still relatively a newcomer to this board and I don't know much about most people on here. But as most of you will know Im not even a Lancy, Im from Yorkie the gods county lol. I appreciated it when you told me you live in Cas vegas of all places, and this is of course right next door to Normaltown, where I live.

Thanks pal, that's really nice of you to post. I appreciate it.
    And no matter how bad things get, just a quick visit to Normaltown and my life doesn't seem as crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Thanks pal, that's really nice of you to post. I appreciate it.
    And no matter how bad things get, just a quick visit to Normaltown and my life doesn't seem as crap!!
    Hey careful now, I wouldn't say its that bad lol.
    Maybe we should be clubbing together here against the real enemy... the awful town of Ponty carlo!!.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)