I feel this is starting to cause problems on here Despair.

I do realise that I am appearing to stir up trouble, and I come across claiming to be the only one positive. Which I do realise is not the case.

I just want to try clear up my stance, and I will stick to this after I get this off my chest.

I am very much a glass half full type of person. Life threw some horrendous stuff at me in quick succession, where I lost my 2 biggest people in my life, my brother then my Father. Both where staunch Rovers fans. My Father in particular would always look at a positive rather than any negative. In life, and also in Football. I feel connected to BRFC as it makes me feel close to my Dad, whom I miss every single day. And my Brother.

After I lost both, I had to find a way of coping, and being hugely positive. That's not just football, its everything. Its how I find ways of coping with things that almost broke me. And took me years to come back from.

After I lost both, I had a huge void in my life. And watching Rovers has helped fill that. I am eternally greatful to TM for giving me a reason to get behind Rovers again. I had almost completely lost interest.

A lot of this is hard for me to explain, but I assure you all. I am not a fruitcake. I am not away with the fairies in a land of only happiness.

I struggle most days, I miss people, I don't really have anyone now. But I have my club. And they make me feel close to my family who are no longer with me.

So I hold my hands up, sometimes I get carried away. Because for me, its not just a nothing situation. To me its important. And its given me a reason to get up in the morning and have a reason to be excited again.

Sometimes, I am on a massive high after a game, where you very much get swept up in the togetherness of it all.
Its a tight unit at Ewood, a small set of close fans, and a really tight unit between the club and players. I just think I feel a bit down after reading some comments on here. Which is all probably accurate, but sort of brings you down a bit.

I am also aware how quickly things in football can change. So for now, I am just enjoying a brief moment in my recent life where I have one thing. Football.

All I can do is apologise.

I like posting, its a way of me getting things off my chest.
I don't know how to get round this problem, without stopping posting. Which is best for the good of this board.

You guys are all decent lads, and I do really enjoy chatting. Saxo ....who I have said some crappy things to is very much someone I include in all of this.